WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bathroom Beauty: Throom Throom Throom

If you have friends over and they want to sneak away, where do they go? That's right. The bathroom. The acoustics are perfect, it's secluded, and it might even look nice. That is, if you're smart. Because the kind of people who sneak away at a party are also the kind of people who gossip about how your bathroom looks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Time for a little bathroom makeover?

What's the color theme you have or want in your master bath?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

I may purchase a couple of sets of the shower curtains to spice up my windows in my home.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Any thoughts on the towel warmers?

I'm just hanging out, really.

stealthbid

quality posts: 6 Private Messages stealthbid

Woot's 'Towel Warmer Dual Position' unit looks exactly like this Amazon Warmrails model.

It's currently selling for $149 and has 4/5 stars with 16 reviews.

The Amazon review also has a couple of photos of the lower rack extended. I LOVE it, but no dough right now. Waaah.