WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bedding Buddies

You need sleep. Your dog needs sleep. Unless you've got a really awesome bed-focused vacuum, you don't want to sleep in the same bed. But you'd like to sleep well, and you'd like it if your dog slept well (as opposed to waking up and ensuring you don't sleep well). So here's some bedding for you and Woofgang Motzart or whatever.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:Imagine that the pet bedding can be used for a wider range of animals than the cat and dog. Anyone here plan on using these pet beds for any other species?

otters.

I'm just hanging out, really.

nightswimming28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nightswimming28

Anyone who can offer a review of the products? I like the Charcoal queen set, but I am hesitant to jump on it because I can't seem to find any reviews online.

Also it says it is a comforter, but most of what I found online from Chooty & Co seems to be duvet sets. It does look thin at the edges in the photo...is it just a coverlet?

Also Woot, any way to know which "accent pillow" it comes with? I see a few different types in the picture: grey, green, and grey with the design. They sell the grey ones with the design separate, but I'd be annoyed if I bought those and it turned out they were the same one that came with the set!