WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Something For Every Room In Your Home

Unless you're in a studio apartment, you need to think about more than one room. BE AWARE: it's not as easy as you might expect. Our tip is to just buy everything here, throw it through the doorway, and see where it lands. Ta da! Furnished!

Quality Posts

• (1:53 PM, 1/14/2013) takethemeatbridge glows over the glowsticks and flashlight.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Which three items would you use to construct a robot?

I'm just hanging out, really.

hierophanta

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hierophanta

no deal you can get a set of 6 for ~$20 with shipping from amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Anchor-Hocking-Beer-Wagon-Mug/dp/B000RH5V3W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358180308&sr=8-1&keywords=Anchor+Hocking+5121

but from the reviews: they sound like good mugs

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide

Was there only one scale? I want ONE!!!

ThunderThighs, can you help a sister trying to trim down out?

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches
hierophanta wrote:no deal you can get a set of 6 for ~$20 with shipping from amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Anchor-Hocking-Beer-Wagon-Mug/dp/B000RH5V3W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358180308&sr=8-1&keywords=Anchor+Hocking+5121

but from the reviews: they sound like good mugs

I swear to you that I bought the same mugs (yes, Anchor Hocking) at the DOLLAR TREE for $1 each. I've got 4 in my freezer right now.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
yrguide wrote:Was there only one scale? I want ONE!!!

Plus sales are kinda wicked in that they often have more limited quantities than usual sales. As a bonus, continued express interest is easy to point our buyers to and go "please try to get more"!

I'm just hanging out, really.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

Any info on how the glow sticks are packaged? Do they have the mfg packaging, or are they loose in a box? Looks like a great deal!
Thanks

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

takethemeatbridge

quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge
mkdr wrote:Any info on how the glow sticks are packaged? Do they have the mfg packaging, or are they loose in a box? Looks like a great deal!
Thanks

Got a set of these back in September, and they had the manufacturers packaging, which is just a card attached to allow them to be hung on a rack, and a plastic sticker to keep the cap on the whistle. They were loose in a box, and may have been in individual plastic bags IIRC.

I was impressed at how bright the flashlight was, certainly enough for most situations. There's one button that cycles through the four modes (five, if you count "off"), which was really the only negative I can't think of. They are definitely cheap, but that just meant I didn't feel bad about ruining one in a pumpkin.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
takethemeatbridge wrote:Got a set of these back in September, and they had the manufacturers packaging, which is just a card attached to allow them to be hung on a rack, and a plastic sticker to keep the cap on the whistle. They were loose in a box, and may have been in individual plastic bags IIRC.

I was impressed at how bright the flashlight was, certainly enough for most situations. There's one button that cycles through the four modes (five, if you count "off"), which was really the only negative I can't think of. They are definitely cheap, but that just meant I didn't feel bad about ruining one in a pumpkin.

Sweet! Thanks for the info, just what I was looking for.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx
yrguide wrote:Was there only one scale? I want ONE!!!

inkycatz wrote:Plus sales are kinda wicked in that they often have more limited quantities than usual sales. As a bonus, continued express interest is easy to point our buyers to and go "please try to get more"!

I would also be interested in getting a couple of them if you are able to 'Restock' them!!!! PLEASE "please try to get more"!!!!!
~~Jinx

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

"Something For Every Room In Your Home" is always the worst showcase on 'The Price is Right' -- I don't want a sofa and dinette set, I want a BRAND NEW CAR!!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

goodmayham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodmayham

Grrr...I've been waiting for that scale (to pair with my new Iron Gym set, yoga mat, and Reebok weights - thanks woot!) and I missed it!

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide
inkycatz wrote:Plus sales are kinda wicked in that they often have more limited quantities than usual sales. As a bonus, continued express interest is easy to point our buyers to and go "please try to get more"!

Dear Buyers, please try to get more!

Also, right around New Years is a good time to pick up scales as many of us have resolutions like "lose weight" that will have failed miserably by the time you are able to get more of these in stock :-/

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng

Thank goodness the flashlight/glow sticks sold out...I just can't pass them up and already have too many!

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
fuzzypeaches wrote:I swear to you that I bought the same mugs (yes, Anchor Hocking) at the DOLLAR TREE for $1 each. I've got 4 in my freezer right now.

thanks for the tip. If I can find them at my dollar tree they should make a profit on amazon.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.