WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

SEI TV Stands and Media Storage

If you're like us, you've got way too much media for your own good. But the words get rid of it aren't in your vocabulary! Possibly you should take a vocabulary building class, because those are easy words. Also, buy a few of these TV and Media stands.

mellowfrog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mellowfrog

Is the cabinet made of real wood? Is the back made of particle board? It just says Oak finish. Inquiring minds want to know!

Homncruse

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Homncruse

I would seriously consider the phone booth cabinet if it was in TARDIS blue.

"No name, no order, no art, no limit... Such are the Paths of Mystery."

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Homncruse wrote:I would seriously consider the phone booth cabinet if it was in TARDIS blue.

Paint!

I'm just hanging out, really.

chrise524

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrise524

Do I spy an original Xbox in the staged picture at the top of the main page? How old is this TV stand?

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

You can get a similar phone booth at Garden Ridge if you live near one. I think it's cheaper. I have one and love it. Unfortunately they don't seem to list merch on their website. I did have to stack dvd's in it however instead of "filing" them vertically.

Ours sits by the fireplace, opposite the pokey things.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK
mellowfrog wrote:Is the cabinet made of real wood? Is the back made of particle board? It just says Oak finish. Inquiring minds want to know!

If you're referring to the media cabinet, one of the reviewers says it's wood. http://www.amazon.com/Southern-Enterprises-MS1074T-Cabinet-Multimedia/dp/B00062VZ7E/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I'm tempted.

gertiestn

quality posts: 56 Private Messages gertiestn

I still have the question that I had last time the book tower was here: Exactly how much assembly is required? And what tools are needed? Thanks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gertiestn wrote:I still have the question that I had last time the book tower was here: Exactly how much assembly is required? And what tools are needed? Thanks.

We didn't receive samples for that product so we don't have that information. You might try calling SEI directly and asking them. I found the following info on their site:

Where do I get Instruction Sheets for my product?

You may contact us at 800-633-5096. We will email, fax, or mail the sheets to you.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rstclair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rstclair

I bought that same media cabinet several years ago from Kohl's. The assembly was easy and it's a quality, attractive cabinet with a large amount of storage. It looks great next to my main entertainment center. Highly recommended.

syninthecity

quality posts: 10 Private Messages syninthecity
Homncruse wrote:I would seriously consider the phone booth cabinet if it was in TARDIS blue.

amen, i was just thinking the same thing.

jcharpentier

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcharpentier

I've been thinking about the phone booth case for a while to hold my Who DVDs (It's British, even if it's not TARDIS blue).
However, I've never been able to find a picture of it with DVD cases in it.

Reviews on the mothership state that to store the listed number of DVDs you have to store them 2 deep, and the top and bottom shelves are not big enough for DVD cases to stand up.

This us $20 cheaper than direct from Amazon, shipped.
http://www.amazon.com/SEI-MS1367-Phone-Booth-Cabinet/dp/B000X0BXNA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358700150&sr=8-1&keywords=phone+booth+media+cabinet

If it was half the price, I'd be in for a pair...

mlschrades

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlschrades

Would like to know dimensions of white TV stand/media console.
SEI MS9876H

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mlschrades wrote:Would like to know dimensions of white TV stand/media console.
SEI MS9876H

Click on the item. Below the pictures, you'll see a tab SPECS. All the dimensions are there.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
syninthecity wrote:amen, i was just thinking the same thing.

add me into the this hivemind