WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Colonial Towels

I cannot tell a lie. These towels are amazing. Soft, absorbent, stylish. And if they were good enough for our forefathers, they're good enough for me. Not that our forefathers took showers all that often. They dusted themselves off with that white powder every so often, just like chinchillas. That's a historical fact. Look it up.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:Ahhh man...someone explain; What makes Egyptian Cotton better than regular cotton?!
I'm just hanging out, really.

coryj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coryj

Are these for sale anywhere else? Looking for any price comparison or reviews but can't find. Thanks!

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Egyptian cotton is the "king of cottons." It's grown in Egypt's warm climate and prized for its extra-long, fibrous threads. This density produces a highly absorbent cotton that is strong yet breathable.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

Anybody around that got these last time? I love to hear what you think. I really want the dog paw set.

larsonyo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages larsonyo

I bought the teal/grey set last time and really like them. Very soft and large towels! Will probably pick up another set.

colinchout

quality posts: 5 Private Messages colinchout

Normally these Egyptian cotton towels are priced by the weight of the cotton (gram) to tell the quality. Didn't see the spec here.
Nice color though.

jp14feb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jp14feb

I bought 2 sets of these towels in the purple and gave them as a Christmas gift. The first time they were washed, the solids had faded spots in them and the prints were pulled all over! Not impressed!

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr
jp14feb wrote:I bought 2 sets of these towels in the purple and gave them as a Christmas gift. The first time they were washed, the solids had faded spots in them and the prints were pulled all over! Not impressed!

I was going to ask if these would protect me from the Cylon invasion, but you've answered my question. Pass.

guyhagen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guyhagen

I have not had any issues washing mine. Good size and soft. I'm in for another set, but I can decide whether to go for another green set or try the blue. They are also now $4.99 cheaper than the previous offering and you get two full sets of towels.