WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Stanley Tool Family

Batman. James Bond. MacGyver. They'd all tell you the same thing: you need the right tool for the job, whether that's a Batarang, a laser watch, or a Q-tip/rubberband/dish cleaner slingshot explosive. Now, granted, we're not selling any of those things, but we do have tools that we humbly suggest might be useful more often.
Stanley official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

We know you all take tools seriously. Are these good for someone starting out, or a valuable add to an existing collection?

I'm just hanging out, really.

bluescreenofwin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bluescreenofwin
inkycatz wrote:We know you all take tools seriously. Are these good for someone starting out, or a valuable add to an existing collection?

Your name is awesome. Oh I mean absolutely. My Dad has a Stanley Screwdriver very similar to this one and has had it for decades now and is still going strong. I'm in for one for my own toolbox.

$14.49 at Amazon, no free shipping.

IMO this was a great way to unlock free shipping for the day.

simonwang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simonwang

Stanley 69-193 69-193 Push-N-Pick Screwdriver
$10.00
List $19.99=50% off List Price
Condition New

for $10, i'll just throw away the handle and use the inserts for my drill! these longer inserts are perfect for the end of my drill!

btb601

quality posts: 2 Private Messages btb601

I have one of these. Not really sure how old it is, but it old.
My world came crashing down when I pulled it out to used it, the cap threads broke off inside the handle were the bits are stored. I was happy as antelope with nightvision googles.
It was my go to drive for everything.

spleen1666

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spleen1666

The Stanley Push-N-Pick is a bad clone of a Picquic SixPac.

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec

I wish Stanley tools were still made in the USA; we've got a lot from when they were and they were nice quality tools.

So far the 'imported' ones haven't lived up to the previous Stanley reputation.

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

bobqmccracken

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobqmccracken

I thought my Stanley stud detector was defective - always going off every time I tried to use it, but it turns out when I let my less studly friends use they don't have the same problem, and are able to use the device for it's intended purpose.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bobqmccracken wrote:I thought my Stanley stud detector was defective - always going off every time I tried to use it, but it turns out when I let my less studly friends use they don't have the same problem, and are able to use the device for it's intended purpose.

//snerk

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

Anyone have the rolling toolbag? I'm on a quest to prevent my father from lifting heavy satchels from now on.

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

Contrary to the name's implications, I do not advise using the screwdriver set as a replacement for your index finger.