0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

patreezia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages patreezia

I think they have the new ones of this model at Costco warehouses right now, for close to this same price.

jensownzoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jensownzoo
patreezia wrote:I think they have the new ones of this model at Costco warehouses right now, for close to this same price.

I like getting the refurbished ones even better than the new ones, honestly.

patreezia

patreezia wrote:I think they have the new ones of this model at Costco warehouses right now, for close to this same price.

Correction: Costco.com has this model NEW for $399, shipping included, while supplies last. I guess this deal looks good or not, depending on how you feel about refurbed vacuums.

patreezia

jensownzoo wrote:I like getting the refurbished ones even better than the new ones, honestly.

Curious: why? do you think there's more quality control for the refurbs?

GuliblGuy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages GuliblGuy

I got a DC14 refurb awhile back from woot and have had no problems with it, it's been amazing!

jensownzoo

patreezia wrote:Curious: why? do you think there's more quality control for the refurbs?

Generally the original machines are produced overseas, but the refurbishment is done in the US. I have had zero problems with my refurbed Dysons.

ztwilight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ztwilight

I owned one of the first Dyson's which I bought refurbished on Woot. I didn't have any problems with it. Several years later, I boubht another refurbished Dyson and it was terrible. I couldn't "return" it and couldn't get it repaired--there was something creating a very loud noise every time I pulled the handle down to vacuum. I gave it to my brother in law, who fixed it. I'm in need of a new vacuum once again, and I'm tempted but reluctant. With all the money I've spent on vacuums in the last few years, I could have a brand new Miele.

jensownzoo

I must admit I did buy mine from licensed Dyson resellers and they offered better warranties than this one comes with.

digitaleagle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages digitaleagle

I bought a DC25 from a certified reseller on E-bay and got a 3 year warranty for no additional cost. The first six months was covered by Dyson and after that the reseller covered it.

kittybooboo04

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kittybooboo04

Hope it's a great vacuum! I bit the bullet and purchased one!

flswat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flswat
kittybooboo04 wrote:Hope it's a great vacuum! I bit the bullet and purchased one!

Grats, I just missed it, went through payment and was denied at the end. :/