WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Clean Yourself Up!

Growing up as half-bovine / half-human had its difficulties. Bathing, for example, was a totally different process than what it is for you full-humans. With that said, I don't know what any of these products are. I'm sure they make sense if you're not half-bovine, but I am, so I don't really know what to tell you.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:Ok...WHO is Justin Blair and WHY does he think my feet need care?!
I'm just hanging out, really.

coriwhite

quality posts: 5 Private Messages coriwhite

Every time that polishing serum comes up with a 0% discount it makes me wonder who is buying it here. Is it just people who already have free shipping unlocked? Or is the product discontinued and hard to find?

jules71

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jules71

Anyone know if the Sea Salt Scrub can also be used on the face?

karmantandon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages karmantandon

Anybody got a perspective on the straightener?

trenakim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trenakim
karmantandon wrote:Anybody got a perspective on the straightener?

Great flat irons - but I confirmed with GHD that warranty is only available if purchased through authorized seller. They said Woot.com is NOT authorized!! If it breaks - too bad, but they are the best as long as they work! And great price too!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

trenakim wrote:Great flat irons - but I confirmed with GHD that warranty is only available if purchased through authorized seller. They said Woot.com is NOT authorized!! If it breaks - too bad, but they are the best as long as they work! And great price too!

Our buyers contacted the supplier regarding this. They've confirmed that warranties on your Woot GHD purchase will be honored.

If you have any difficulty with GHD honoring your warranty, please contact Support@Woot.com.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

turtlegir1

quality posts: 33 Private Messages turtlegir1

Just chirping in to say I was unimpressed with the "regenerated cotton towels." I thought they seemed like a great bargain ($27 for a supposedly $90 item) and I liked the color (the light green ones) for my bathroom color-scheme. The color does not disappoint. But the towels are not that soft and not that large (for those that like cushy towels). To be honest, the upper-level towels at Target are better (bigger and softer). But if you want a basic set of 6 towels for $27, go right ahead. Just don't expect $90 quality.

goodmayham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodmayham

Been waiting for the scale since last time it was offered. Apparently I'll be waiting again.

wcorissa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wcorissa

So any input on the shower head?

factotum

quality posts: 10 Private Messages factotum
wcorissa wrote:So any input on the shower head?

Usually just water :D

cappo

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cappo
factotum wrote:Usually just water :D

Same as the output.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

factotum wrote:Usually just water :D

ROFL. You win the Internet today.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

socalwoman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages socalwoman
coriwhite wrote:Every time that polishing serum comes up with a 0% discount it makes me wonder who is buying it here. Is it just people who already have free shipping unlocked? Or is the product discontinued and hard to find?

The retail price isn't $5, it's $41.25; but it's easily found for about $20 -$25:
http://www.amazon.com/Polishing-Serum-Normal-Fine-Hair/dp/B005AII9W8

http://www.beautyencounter.com/buy/ghd-shining-serum-dry-frizzy-hair/188673000586/151740?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=na&utm_campaign=froogle&utm_content=188673000586&gclid=CMC_2vaRibUCFWlxQgodvTUAnQ

It works really well on my long, fine hair. It adds shine and smooths the more recalcitrant ends. If static electricity is an issue, this is a good fix. Unlike 90% of similar products, it doesn't make my hair look greasy. I'd give it four out of a possible five wootz - the only drawback is the scent. Although it's pleasant enough, light and clean-smelling, it doesn't dissipate. I'd prefer something that didn't compete at all with my perfume.

Seize the Carp!

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

I have the Dream Shower and I installed it by my little ol' self yesterday. Was a little confusing at first but I finally figured it out. The water pressure from the unit is awesome. I like that I can take a shower without getting my hair wet using the shower bar mount. I would say this shower is worth every penny I spent on it. I't is a very great deal.

Arista07

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Arista07
trenakim wrote:Great flat irons - but I confirmed with GHD that warranty is only available if purchased through authorized seller. They said Woot.com is NOT authorized!! If it breaks - too bad, but they are the best as long as they work! And great price too!

That's the exact response I got from T3. I purchased the 3522 Mane Tamer model from woot back in October. It lasted a little over a month before it started to randomly shut off (which according to amazon is a prevalent issue). I decided to gamble anyway because of the warranty woot cites. No dice. Woot.com is not an authorized reseller of T3 products. According to them this model is out of production as well, so I don't know where this leaves me. 2 of my last 5 or 6 purchases just haven't worked out here.