WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

You Got Served

The gingerbread man salad was supposed to be the hit of the night, but then Suzanne realized that she couldn't serve it without a) a gingerbread man mold, b) bowls, and c) a proper 9-piece serving set. She had to call all of her friends and cancel. We really don't want this to happen to you, so here are some serving essentials.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Gingerbread Man Salad:
Incorporate the heads of 2 dozen gingerbread men with 14 ounces of whipped topping. pour in 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar. add half a head of iceberg lettuce, unchopped. cover and freeze overnight.

in the morning, let thaw, then mix in 1 tube of toothpaste. (Colgate works best, but use whatever you've got in your kitchen.) garnish with a handful of cilantro.

drink 1 bottle of wine and dance in front of your befuddled dog for 15 minutes.

you're ready to serve!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ceagee

quality posts: 62 Private Messages ceagee
PemberDucky wrote:Gingerbread Man Salad:
Incorporate the heads of 2 dozen gingerbread men with 14 ounces of whipped topping. pour in 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar. add half a head of iceberg lettuce, unchopped. cover and freeze overnight.

in the morning, let thaw, then mix in 1 tube of toothpaste. (Colgate works best, but use whatever you've got in your kitchen.) garnish with a handful of cilantro.

drink 1 bottle of wine and dance in front of your befuddled dog for 15 minutes.

you're ready to serve!

Good thing you don't cook for a living.

I bought the bamboo spatulas with the green silicone heads. work nice.
I don't know about the baster that is included. It's kinda funky. It's like a mini bright green squid on a stick !
Maybe it will work as a cat toy ?

But a great deal on some nice spatulas !!
Can always use those.

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

I cannot recommend the Towle serving-ware; the utensils are always wandering off to get high when you need them.