Staff

Poll: Spiders in the house:
  • 29.3% - AAAAAAAA NO NO NO NO NO 433
  • 23.1% - I’m not a fan, but if they keep to the shadows… 342
  • 26% - It’s only to be expected. 385
  • 15.1% - Yay! Less bugs for me to clean! 223
  • 6.5% - PRAISE BE UNTO YOU ARACHNE AND YOUR TINY PROPHETS AS WELL 96
1479 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Quality Posts

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Fewer

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Too many babies. I mean taking the poll, not the baby spiders that you are breathing into your nose as you sleep.

brumagem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brumagem

I'm cool with spiders, unless they are cob spiders, or are near my bed. Then they are swiftly turned into a fine dust and scattered into the trash.

stormbourne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stormbourne

I love all spiders, although I would give a brown recluse a wider berth than the others. Spiders keep away the other crawling things that I abhor. I also love mantids and ladybugs.

cleocatra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cleocatra

If they come out where they can be seen, they're going to be cat treats.

craigthom

quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom

I clean up cobwebs when I see them, but I'm going to leave the spiders alone. They eat bad bugs.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I used to live in an apartment that had tons of spiders in it. I didn't mind, but one night there was a particular spider that wanted to sit on my pillow and my face was in the way. After the third time he ran across my face I got up and turned the light on, and he was HUGE! And just sitting on my pillow like he won. I'm just glad I was awake enough not to swallow him, I probably would've choked and died.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I'm only majorly concerned about venemous ones. Most of them are friendly, though. "Outside you go!"