4%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I'm conflicted. I bought three back in december but they may not come back for another 8 months. I have plenty in stock now but what if this doesn't come back...

To buy or not to buy...

They're definitely worth another three, that's for sure though.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

oh yes. Ordered.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Gailyn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Gailyn

These are amazingly good. And oh so addictive! These are a wonderful gift for any occassion.

cherokie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cherokie

I've gone thru 3 boxes of these so far. I want them all. Gimme Gimme.

readymade

quality posts: 19 Private Messages readymade

A perfect excuse to blow your New Years resolutions to smithereens :O

I got something better than luck.

mike808

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mike808

So are these from the Candy Basket or not?
Down to one box left, but I've got those wine-y balls that will definitely come before VD.

Thank you, and try the veal, I'm here all week.

gertiestn

quality posts: 53 Private Messages gertiestn

These are every bit as good as people here had claimed, I discovered when I took a box to a holiday party. Wanna make some friends? These will help!

lichme

quality posts: 2673 Private Messages lichme

In case you are wondering, you get both dark and milk chocolate, 28 pieces each.

ThunderThighs

Staff

mike808 wrote:So are these from the Candy Basket or not?
Down to one box left, but I've got those wine-y balls that will definitely come before VD.

Thank you, and try the veal, I'm here all week.

Yes, Candy Basket. You can see the box in the photos here.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

shamcy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shamcy
CowboyDann wrote:I'm conflicted. I bought three back in december but they may not come back for another 8 months. I have plenty in stock now but what if this doesn't come back...

To buy or not to buy...

They're definitely worth another three, that's for sure though.

I'm conflicted. I bought three back in December and I ate them all already.

To buy or not to buy...

oh what the heck. In for 3.

verywisegnome

quality posts: 3 Private Messages verywisegnome

These are normally an auto-buy for me, but I still have a couple boxes left over from December's order.

If you are on the fence about buying them, you shouldn't be! These are amazing! The salt on top really makes these taste outstanding.

isaacporter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages isaacporter

kinda pricey but debating

lichme

quality posts: 2673 Private Messages lichme

Just a reminder, Valentine's Day is coming up........ brownie points!

bmw66x

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bmw66x

These are worth every penny. I recommend buying 3, because you won't want to share. My one box lasted forever, but that can't be true for all. Great caramels!

I'm Bryan. Nice to meet you, Wooter.

klingwoman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klingwoman

The timing couldn't be more perfect! I'm just polishing off my boxes from December and this next batch will get me through Valentine's Day and the rest of the cold winter.

So tasty!! I love these so!!!

soundxli

quality posts: 2 Private Messages soundxli

Seems like a bargain here at $0.72/oz + $5 shipping when Fleur de Sel Caramels are $5.75/oz + $15 2-day shipping at http://www.recchiuti.com/108.html. Of course we're probably talking apples and oranges comparing the two.
Anyway, Mom loves chocolate, mom-in-law loves chocolate, wifey cannot resist chocolate, and Valentines day is around the corner... it's a no brainer. I'm in for 3. I just hope its all good, and I also hope they enjoy it.

CowboyDann

shamcy wrote:I'm conflicted. I bought three back in December and I ate them all already.

To buy or not to buy...

oh what the heck. In for 3.

I gave one away for christmas, i've still got a box and a half left. They're amazing but very rich so i'm pretty good at limiting myself to one a day. I had no self control with the first box i got though... those were gone in a day when shared with fambly

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3135 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Every time these come up I hear people rave about these. I go and back forth and never pull the trigger. Looks like I am going to this time as I have just got to try these out!

CowboyDann

conanthelibrarian wrote:Every time these come up I hear people rave about these. I go and back forth and never pull the trigger. Looks like I am going to this time as I have just got to try these out!

I'm not on as much as i used to but I've noticed your stepped up hussle as of late. There must be woot bugs in our local water supply or something. You wont regret the chocolate purchase at any rate.

BelyndaG

quality posts: 17 Private Messages BelyndaG

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!! I wait months for these and they pop up again while I'm still hoarding a few from my last order?! Proof indeed that God wants me to break my diet!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

conanthelibrarian wrote:Every time these come up I hear people rave about these. I go and back forth and never pull the trigger. Looks like I am going to this time as I have just got to try these out!

I held off ordering until last time. Now I hate all the chocolate goodness that I missed by not trying them earlier.

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 55 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

I am still not seeing what all the oogling is about. I must be a total food heathen, because they were just meh for me. They were not bad, but not the 8th wonder everyone was gushing about. I saw how people oozed over these so I finally gave in.

I can't say I wish I hadn't caved, because now I am no longer tempted. Guess that just leaves more for those who so obviously enjoy them more than I did. And leaves me with more money! Win Win!

ksmm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksmm

Oh, yeah! Bought some for sharing at Christmas. So glad I listened to the Wooters then. Will buy more this time!

elangomatt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elangomatt

*Shakes his fist at woot*

Why oh why must you put this awesomeness on woot!! These are so good and it is all I can do to not hit the order button!

slapo12

quality posts: 2 Private Messages slapo12

What are the dimensions of the box? I'm visiting a ladyfriend for valentine's day, and I need to know if I'll have room enough in a carryon

chipgreen

quality posts: 178 Private Messages chipgreen
slapo12 wrote:What are the dimensions of the box? I'm visiting a ladyfriend for valentine's day, and I need to know if I'll have room enough in a carryon

10.25" x 6.25" x 2"

ceagee

quality posts: 61 Private Messages ceagee

what kind of caramels --- the more chewy stick to your teeth or more liquid smooth or hard as rock call the dentist it's an emergency kind ? I'm guessing not the latter. ;-)

sodalite

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sodalite
ceagee wrote:what kind of caramels --- the more chewy stick to your teeth or more liquid smooth or hard as rock call the dentist it's an emergency kind ? I'm guessing not the latter. ;-)

not really any of those... you can easily bite a piece in half, and chew a few times to mix the chocolate/salt/caramel flavors. it might stretch a bit, but not at all like caramello or sugardaddy

i bought 3 boxes last time. repackaged them in tissue paper and celo-bags to give to friends and co-workers for the holidays. they were a huge hit! people were shocked by their deliciousness

martmann4

quality posts: 14 Private Messages martmann4

These and the awesome balsamic, Woot gets now and then, are the only must-buy items woot has for me.

In for 4 (2 for me).

Learn how to post a link:
[url]THE WEB ADDRESS[/url]
11 extra keystrokes, that show you care.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/languages/en-US/docs/bbcode.aspx <Like that.

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

The caramel is soft and melts gloriously in your mouth. The thick chocolate on the sides and top is decadent and delicious. The salt pieces atop are thick and granular; not too much, but just enough that your mouth remembers this unique juxtaposition of sweet and salt.

The boxes are big and the chocolates come stacked two-high; milk chocolate on the top and dark chocolate teasing from the bottom layer. In between is a quality piece of chip-board to prevent the chocolates from sitting directly on top of each other. A triple-ply sheath of bubble-core, nestled with a thin layer of tissue paper protects the top layer.

The rigid, high-quality white box is semi-gloss with a beautifully designed, luxe-rich-red, Candy Basket label on the front and a white matte ingredients and nutrition facts label on the backside. 10" long x 6" wide x 2" deep.

The boxes are individually shrink-wrapped. The packaging is elegant in its simplicity and presents extremely well for gift-giving. You'll feel like a million bucks handing one of these boxes over to someone you love...or--- since Woot is allowing us the option to purchase up to 10 boxes, I can only say, wow, this would be the ultimate corporate gift.

gina3graces

(Anyone know why the taxsucks is not working?)

srhx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages srhx

These are SO GOOD. I got these last year, along with the pecan clusters/turtles/whatever they're called. Amazingly delicious. Unfortunately, they were not around long enough for my boyfriend to get any. :P

harmonious3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages harmonious3
gina3graces wrote:(Anyone know why the taxsucks is not working?)

I don't, but wow you sure do know your packaging!

gina3graces

harmonious3 wrote:I don't, but wow you sure do know your packaging!

LOL Blushing ---My dog was licking my toes while I was typing and I sort of got lost in it. And the chocolate.

monica502

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monica502

I also bought these at Christmas and repacked them wrapped in tissue paper and tucked into little gift bags for my kids to hand out to all of their teachers. They went over very well. We have a party coming up so I'm in for 3 and hoping they make it here on time. If not, I guess I will just have to eat them all myself. Pity.

Craig234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Craig234

They're tasty.

Sorry to be a spoilsport but over 5 days worth of sat fat.

The bad stuff.

ceagee

quality posts: 61 Private Messages ceagee
sodalite wrote:not really any of those... you can easily bite a piece in half, and chew a few times to mix the chocolate/salt/caramel flavors. it might stretch a bit, but not at all like caramello or sugardaddy

i bought 3 boxes last time. repackaged them in tissue paper and celo-bags to give to friends and co-workers for the holidays. they were a huge hit! people were shocked by their deliciousness

Thanks for the 411. Tempting. Thing is we have a local (small town) candy shop --- makes their own chocolates and such.
They probably have something like this there. They are very very good.

medic123

quality posts: 2 Private Messages medic123

Love, love, love them. I still have 2 boxes in the freezer from the last sale. I limit myself to one a day, most days.

dmv930

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dmv930

These are perfect for Valentine's day. It is a nice heavy boy caramels - your sweetie will greatly appreciate you. That is, unless s/he is trying to lose weight. Then s/he will curse the day you discovered woot! and these lovely, lovely confections.