WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pleece, Plus

What? You don't know what pleece is? Ha! You amateur, you. You mean you're not thoroughly schooled on how a slight change in design shifts it from being called "fleece" to being the wonder fabric that is "pleece"? Well, now you know, so here's some pleece! And Muk Luks in case you don't like the word "pleece" as much as we'd hoped.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Winter's not over yet. Soft things. Keep you warm things.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AmandaKetchum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AmandaKetchum

Are the soles of these shoes durable? i.e. going outside with them?

cdaligou

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdaligou

Does that guy have a thneed around his neck???

cmhands

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmhands

Is this Pleece "jacket" a one size fits all garment?

albinosun

quality posts: 3 Private Messages albinosun

I bought the Pleece shawl in blue last time these were offered and I love it. So very soft and warm enough to take the chill off my upper body/arms when at my son's martial arts class where they keep it freezing cold. It folds up small enough I can stick it in my bag ready to be used, especially for when needed just to take the chill off and looks nice, these are perfect.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

We're all doomed if ill-fated shabby poncho craze is about to make a comeback!

sashton1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sashton1
cmhands wrote:Is this Pleece "jacket" a one size fits all garment?

Yes, it's one size. I'm an 16/18 and it fit me fine. My neighbor, about a size 10 tried it on and it looked good on her too. It's very nice.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

Here's a link to comments from the previous Pleece sale.

I have lots of throws around the house, but my Pleece throw is my favorite. It's a bit larger than the others and the texture is extremely tactile. (My almost 3yo strokes the ridges and says "bumpy blanket.") It's warm without being heavy. If they had throws available, I'd be in for another. The Navy is a dark, rich color.

I was less impressed with the Rust color of my shawl, but that's because I was expecting it to be a more a rich orange shade than the actual color, which is more in the salmon family. The feel is still extremely nice. I'm trying to decide whether to keep it or try to re-sell somewhere.

If the hoods are still here after I get paid, I will probably grab one. I regretted not getting one last time. We are having a very mild winter (79 degrees right now!), but I can keep hoping for it to cool down.

cappo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages cappo

Pleece and thank you.

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

Well I broke down and bought a third pair of Muk Luks...sigh I love them.

andr0m3da

quality posts: 1 Private Messages andr0m3da

i got the hood (in denim blue, which is more muted, like a grey blue, but still very much blue and pretty) last time they were up.

super comfy, and just the right amount of warmth. i've worn it out hiking in 20 degree weather and it kept my ears warm, and i wrapped an end around my face, too! it was equally as comfortable at 40 degrees going to the grocery store during a rain storm.

if i could have my entire house upholstered with pleece, i would do so, and die immediately due to happiness overload. a solid investment and a great deal if you like warm fuzzies :3

be warned if you buy the hood - people will constantly ask you about the 'tag' on the very top. i just tell them it's my flag so people can bow accordingly to the great nation of pleeced-me.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
andr0m3da wrote:be warned if you buy the hood - people will constantly ask you about the 'tag' on the very top. i just tell them it's my flag so people can bow accordingly to the great nation of pleeced-me.

Thanks for commenting on the tag! The placement of the tag is the reason I didn't purchase the hood last time it was offered.

Would it be possible to carefully cut off the tag?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
andr0m3da wrote:
be warned if you buy the hood - people will constantly ask you about the 'tag' on the very top. i just tell them it's my flag so people can bow accordingly to the great nation of pleeced-me.

I love this. Forever.

I'm just hanging out, really.

limacamp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limacamp

I got 2 ponchos in the last sale, they may look good on anyone else, but at a small size and stature, 5'1 110lbs, they looked terrible on me, and I am not even kidding.

They did fit my husband, who is 6' and 285lbs. My sister in law and niece love them, and my wallet is $100 lighter.

One size does not fit all.

andr0m3da

quality posts: 1 Private Messages andr0m3da
JRRB wrote:Thanks for commenting on the tag! The placement of the tag is the reason I didn't purchase the hood last time it was offered.

Would it be possible to carefully cut off the tag?

i would think so! it's just a sort of reflective material that doesn't seem like it would be a pain to cut - fairly flexible and thin.

inkycatz wrote:I love this. Forever.

one must never pass up an opportunity to create a loyal legion of followers!

kimvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimvy
limacamp wrote:I got 2 ponchos in the last sale, they may look good on anyone else, but at a small size and stature, 5'1 110lbs, they looked terrible on me, and I am not even kidding.

They did fit my husband, who is 6' and 285lbs. My sister in law and niece love them, and my wallet is $100 lighter.

One size does not fit all.

See now measurements would have been so very very helpful here. I didn't buy it (or the jacket) because I wasn't sure about the size.

They did look small around the neck, too.

Sorry it didn't work out for you.