WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How often do you carry cash?
  • 39% - Always 578
  • 17.7% - Never 262
  • 43.4% - Sometimes 643
1483 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

Always, but rarely more than $40.

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

Second job as a bartender so I often have cash, usually singles. I get some wierd looks when I bust out a wad of singles...

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

Rarely ever. I used to work at a bank, so it was easy just to w/d cash that I needed and carry my debit card for everything else. Now I find myself in need of cash a lot...

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

I used to be all cash. Always had cash on me. Never used my cards.

Now I am all charge card. Never have cash on me. AmEx that has to be paid every month.

I think I am going back to all cash in the next month or so.

I spend much less when I use only cash, and I just bought a car, so back to thriftiness.

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller

I always carry around 20 bucks. I hate wanting to get just a Coke or something small at the gas station and having to use my card.

Seems like too much of a huge process and too many moving parts and paying people and all that just for me to spend $1.49 on my card.

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100

klstrader

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klstrader

Only on Wednesdays and Saturdays for the lottery, and even then it's only two dollars. So don't mug me. It'd be a waste of your time.

thurin

quality posts: 5 Private Messages thurin

All the time when I have it. My drug dealer won't take plastic.