WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Salt To the Earth

With this diet, I was missing out on my favorite foods, but then I found these salts! First, I take a piece of bread, then I put salt on it. Want some spice? Try the peppered salt. Ketchup? Pink Himalayan? No worries, we've got Pink Himalayan Salt! Yes, thanks to salt, I can have all the flavors I want without extra calories.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

How many salt related idioms can we come up with?

I'm just hanging out, really.

jfiamingo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfiamingo

Pardon my French Farm Saltiness, but What The Hay? does "Harvested from the Himalayana" mean exactly? Why doesn't it simply say, Harvested from the Himalaya?

hahredux

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hahredux

I dont' need any salt, but I'm tempted by those gorgeous blue bottles.

asianglow

quality posts: 2 Private Messages asianglow

stop giving me them salty looks lawrys

Jesterfx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jesterfx

wish these would have been up yesterday. Been considering getting one to try out...and yes, because the bottles are awesome, but shipping kind of kills the idea for me. Already ordered something else yesterday so would have been a nice addon for free shipping.

TacieJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TacieJ

I bought one just because I loved the bottle. I hope I can find it elsewhere when it's empty.

Wait... what?

k0ugs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages k0ugs
TacieJ wrote:I bought one just because I loved the bottle. I hope I can find it elsewhere when it's empty.

on a previous woot it was rumored that the blue bottles are refillable.

(>.<)\m/

kollarism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kollarism
k0ugs wrote:on a previous woot it was rumored that the blue bottles are refillable.

It says:
7" refillable glass bottle with grinder top

Xiola

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xiola

"Back before refrigerators existed, salt was used to keep meat *editable* for longish periods of time."

The irony...

~X

clanecks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages clanecks

Oh imagine the fun tagline for a Woot event with salt and different kinds of batteries...

I am not responsible for this post.