WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

My Art Habit

It's not a habit so much as it is a disease. Laugh all you want, but it's debilitating. You think hiding a bottle of gin from your wife is difficult? That's nothin'. Try smuggling a 29"x41" framed print down your pants when everyone's come over for Sunday brunch. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom.
My Art Habit official site

salamidali

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salamidali

So it's pretty amusing that they are pushing the patriotism of the Jasper Johns three flags prints. It is a commonly accepted interpretation that the flags are decreasing in size reflecting America's shrinking influence on the world.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
salamidali wrote:So it's pretty amusing that they are pushing the patriotism of the Jasper Johns three flags prints. It is a commonly accepted interpretation that the flags are decreasing in size reflecting America's shrinking influence on the world.

You are literally the only person I can find on the internet pushing this "commonly accepted interpretation." [Citation Needed]?

linjc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages linjc

"Completely read to hang"
Sounds interesting...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

linjc wrote:"Completely read to hang"
Sounds interesting...

Arrrghhh. Where? Which one?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

aprilweeks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aprilweeks

Ron Burns is the artist who did the two dog/car paintings. I couldn't find that info anywhere here on Woot.

nansea53

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nansea53
ThunderThighs wrote:Arrrghhh. Where? Which one?

"I Wanna Go"

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nansea53 wrote:"I Wanna Go"

Ahhhh. Now I know where to look. I saw it one other on a quick scan. I'll send it in for fixin'. Thanks!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Pismosurf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Pismosurf

Of course they can't ship to Hawaii or Alaska. Their stars aren't included in the painting of the flags.

slappy13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slappy13
llandar wrote:You are literally the only person I can find on the internet pushing this "commonly accepted interpretation." [Citation Needed]?

You are absolutely right. 'Three Flags' was created in 1958, before the peak of american dominance. The original poster is a troll looking to spew political propaganda where there is no place for it.