WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

My Art Habit

It's not a habit so much as it is a disease. Laugh all you want, but it's debilitating. You think hiding a bottle of gin from your wife is difficult? That's nothin'. Try smuggling a 29"x41" framed print down your pants when everyone's come over for Sunday brunch. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom.
My Art Habit official site

salamidali

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salamidali

So it's pretty amusing that they are pushing the patriotism of the Jasper Johns three flags prints. It is a commonly accepted interpretation that the flags are decreasing in size reflecting America's shrinking influence on the world.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
salamidali wrote:So it's pretty amusing that they are pushing the patriotism of the Jasper Johns three flags prints. It is a commonly accepted interpretation that the flags are decreasing in size reflecting America's shrinking influence on the world.

You are literally the only person I can find on the internet pushing this "commonly accepted interpretation." [Citation Needed]?

linjc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages linjc

"Completely read to hang"
Sounds interesting...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 928 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

linjc wrote:"Completely read to hang"
Sounds interesting...

Arrrghhh. Where? Which one?

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

aprilweeks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aprilweeks

Ron Burns is the artist who did the two dog/car paintings. I couldn't find that info anywhere here on Woot.

nansea53

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nansea53
ThunderThighs wrote:Arrrghhh. Where? Which one?

"I Wanna Go"

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 928 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nansea53 wrote:"I Wanna Go"

Ahhhh. Now I know where to look. I saw it one other on a quick scan. I'll send it in for fixin'. Thanks!

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Pismosurf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Pismosurf

Of course they can't ship to Hawaii or Alaska. Their stars aren't included in the painting of the flags.

slappy13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slappy13
llandar wrote:You are literally the only person I can find on the internet pushing this "commonly accepted interpretation." [Citation Needed]?

You are absolutely right. 'Three Flags' was created in 1958, before the peak of american dominance. The original poster is a troll looking to spew political propaganda where there is no place for it.