3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I use one on the couch to watch TV while laying down. Super comfy.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

LaKASkill

quality posts: 19 Private Messages LaKASkill

Bought these during the Woot Off and I am NOT impressed. Not a single feature, from the design to the firmness, makes this a good or even decent pillow. Shipping was fast though. Don't waste your money.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Bought these last time and did not like them. Just did not feel comfortable on my face. I took @thunderthighs suggestion and tried them on the couch and I do like using it occasionally while watching tv.

kattd1977

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kattd1977

Got these last time, not a perfect pillow but serviceable for the herniated discs in my neck. Keeps my spine aligned and keeps me from tossing and turning as much. Might be in for another two for future use.

footscapelvr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages footscapelvr

I actually like using this pillow. I use it on top of a second pillow for height, but it's very comfy. As an added bonus, I use the second sidesleeper to help my 6 month old sit up. It works much better than the Boppy pillow and he doesn't hate it a much as he Boppy.

Jesterfx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jesterfx

I also got these last time and although ok, just not good enough. Already back to my regular pillows.

mebekili

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mebekili

Bought these the first time around and liked them.... left one behind at a hotel and gifted one to someone else.... so bought more the 2nd time I saw them -- and they were awful... lumpy, sewn badly with fraying seams and not at all comfortable -- so clearly there is a manufacturing consistency issue here -- I wouldn't buy them a 3rd time.

acanarelli

quality posts: 272 Private Messages acanarelli

Much like any product, some people like them and others don't. I bought a pair for my wife and me. My wife dumped her's during the middle of the night and I never used mine again after the first night. Of course, you may get better miliage with yours than we got with ours...or you may agree with us.

RedLyon

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RedLyon

Got these last time. Wish I could return them because they suck. IF,and this is a big if, you are the kind of side sleeper who never moves when you fall into a drug induced coma, AND you can manage to get this pillow just right before you trip to the land of Morpheus, then this woot is for you. Otherwise, big skip.

amykate

quality posts: 4 Private Messages amykate

Got this last time and I love it. The drawbacks are there--weird plastic smell, crappy stitching, can't put my pillow case on it properly--but it works great. I don't roll around as much in my sleep, and it does help my back and neck feel better.

There was a bit of an adjustment though. I spent 2 solid weeks with just this pillow to give it a fighting chance, and it really sucked when I tried to switch back to a regular pillow. I wouldn't mind a quality upgrade, but overall, this was a great investment for me.

auntsue1949

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auntsue1949

Me either. My neck hurt worse with this thing than a regular pillow

samizaki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samizaki

These have been added to the useless stuff I have bought in the past. Don't waste your money.

bullgod

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bullgod

Bought these before and just took the second pillow to donate to Good Will this week. They're OK if you don't move around much, but I always had trouble figuring out where to comfortably position my "bottom" arm. The ear hole is a little weird, too. The others are correct about their flimsiness and the general "hotel quality" of the pillow cover. I can't recommend these.

ihategroupon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ihategroupon
LaKASkill wrote:Bought these during the Woot Off and I am NOT impressed. Not a single feature, from the design to the firmness, makes this a good or even decent pillow. Shipping was fast though. Don't waste your money.

Agree 100% .... sadly.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

I got these during the woot!off. I'm not convinced that my neck feels any better, but it feels great when I get my ear right in that hole. I never realized how annoying it is to lie on my ear. I'm still going to have to give this some more time, but I think it's worth the $10+tax+ship to try it out.

All of y'all who don't want yours, send them my way. I don't get the feeling these will last very long (they just feel very cheaply made) so having spares would be a good idea.

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

ihategroupon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ihategroupon
amykate wrote:Got this last time and I love it. The drawbacks are there--weird plastic smell, crappy stitching, can't put my pillow case on it properly--but it works great. I don't roll around as much in my sleep, and it does help my back and neck feel better.

There was a bit of an adjustment though. I spent 2 solid weeks with just this pillow to give it a fighting chance, and it really sucked when I tried to switch back to a regular pillow. I wouldn't mind a quality upgrade, but overall, this was a great investment for me.

YES IT DID SMELL NASTY!

bleepbloop

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bleepbloop

Got this style pillow from my local drug store in their "as seen on TV" aisle...horrible horrible horrible...I gave them away to someone who said the same thing, but she does use them in the car as a travel pillow. Don't buy them, they are a waste of even a few dollars. I use a Serta memory foam pillow and it really helps with my neck pain.

...anybody want a peanut?

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

I love SideSleeper Pro Pillows with Matching Zippered Pillow Cases! I ca comfortably sleep, read, watch TV9o 2.

I love to cuddle. when I lay down with the pillow correctly, it almost feels like someone is holding me. It's even a great pillow for the car!

Try not to get hung up on the color as these pillows will fit into any pillow case you want! There is something really comforting about this pillow and whats even better is that I can use one and on a regular basis and if I have any issues with the one I have, THEE'S A BACK UP!

forpj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages forpj

I also bought some. I think it's a great design and it would be a rockstar pillow if it was filled with better quality material. The batting is horrible, not squish-able, so maybe if you like extra firm pillows these might be your thing! I would love have one of these filled with those tiny styrofoam beads...

texastan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texastan
LaKASkill wrote:Bought these during the Woot Off and I am NOT impressed. Not a single feature, from the design to the firmness, makes this a good or even decent pillow. Shipping was fast though. Don't waste your money.

Ditto.....they suck! My first bad Woot purchase.

kstumbaugh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kstumbaugh

I usually sleep on my back. When I was pregnant, I tried to sleep on my side as is recommended, but every time I woke up during the night (which happens frequently in the last months), I was always on my back. I started using this pillow and it kept me on my side all night. I found it comfortable.

vadalia67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vadalia67

I bought 4 of these last time on Woot and really like them. Wash the zip on pillowcases before sleeping on them because they do have that cotton-mill factory smell. It takes a little practice to get the pillowcases back on correctly - you start with the short side then go to the long side where the zipper is. They are very comfortable for side sleepers. I put the long side facing my chest. I would buy them again.

cosmicbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cosmicbabe

I bought one many months ago because I always sleep on my side, and I love it to death. I can actually sleep super-comfortably now. Time to get a couple more, I'm thinking!

My cat loves them too. I find her curled up inside the "U" all the time.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

thanks woot. these rock

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

greytam

quality posts: 4 Private Messages greytam

It's really a personal thing - I LOVE these pillows but my husband refuses to even try one. (A plus is that now he no longer steals my pillow!) I have always preferred sleeping on my side, but need just the right firmness under my neck and the edge of the pillow pushed up tight against my shoulder. Nothing ever worked just right till I tried these. You have to follow the advice on the simple little instruction sheet - start off with your neck straight, not curled forward, and push the long side up tight against your spine. My bottom arm often wraps around the short side.

I sleep SO well on this pillow that I'm trying to figure out how to fit one into my suitcase for our vacation next month. I know I will miss it and have trouble readjusting, especially to a motel pillow. I think I can sacrifice some clothes or shoes to make room - I think I have to!

So it probably isn't right for most people - but for certain people like me it is WONDERFUL!

jennkenn2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennkenn2

I got these last time and I love it. No more scrunching up my old pillow for more support. Great price too. I'm actually using it right now!

lucyfoss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lucyfoss

Bought these during the last Woot-off. The pillow didn't work for me (mostly because I have a CPAP hose that gets in the way), but the workmanship was shoddy anyway. The first pillow came with 2 seams unsewn. I haven't opened the second one yet.

Aroostook Lucy

Canadae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Canadae
samizaki wrote:These have been added to the useless stuff I have bought in the past. Don't waste your money.

I agree completely, my household credibility as an online shopping ninja took serious damage after we received these things. I went out and bought a thick standard side sleeper pillow and have been happy with it.

lroller

quality posts: 15 Private Messages lroller

Bought two of these last time. i am a perpetual side sleeper. They're ok if you tend not to toss and turn. Otherwise, you need to either turn the pillow over or have another one at the ready to turn onto. I sleep like a rock and can sleep on a rock so I wasn't expecting an improvement in anything. I guess you could say I was caught up in the Woot moment.

SephSki

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SephSki

I got these the last time they were up, and it's true, they are really cheaply made, but you get what you pay for. For what they cost, I'm quite pleased with them. I don't use it every night, but just when my neck is acting up from a long day hunched over my desk/keyboard. And I sleep like a rock when I do use this pillow. It is cheaply made from cheap materials though, and I expect it will get annoyingly lumpy quick, at which point I'm planning on using it as a pattern to make one out of better material, stuffed with buckwheat hulls maybe. It was worth $10 for two though. Glad I tried it!

pillick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pillick

Why are you charging sales tax on the freight amount? It's only due on the product cost, the freight is a service, not taxable.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lucyfoss wrote:Bought these during the last Woot-off. The pillow didn't work for me (mostly because I have a CPAP hose that gets in the way), but the workmanship was shoddy anyway. The first pillow came with 2 seams unsewn. I haven't opened the second one yet.

Sorry for the seam problems. I hope you emailed support@woot.com for assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

pillick wrote:Why are you charging sales tax on the freight amount? It's only due on the product cost, the freight is a service, not taxable.

We check with each state on their requirements for taxes. Most states do require that we change tax on the shipping of any taxable item.

Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR

andrea2110

quality posts: 3 Private Messages andrea2110

oh man I just bought this a few weeks ago and it's amazing. The button piece ripped though, but other than that I haven't had neck problems. I'm just sad that I didn't hold out for this cheaper deal!

dlockwood47

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dlockwood47

Don't waste your money. I bought these last time they were offered. After two nights, my wife and I tossed them in the trash. Not comfy at all.

l5eoneill

quality posts: 1 Private Messages l5eoneill

Got a couple last time they were here. Wasn't sure about it at first, but after a week or two, tried going back to my regular pillow and realized this curvy thing really has helped me. The ear "wells" are the main feature, for me. They could be a little bigger, but have helped a lot with the ear pain I used to get from regular pillow side-sleeping. I don't move much at night, so perhaps I'm who these are best for. In a nutshell, it takes a bit to get used to this pillow, but if you want it for the ear wells, it's worth a try, especially for this price.

macarletta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages macarletta

I like mine a lot (I'm a side-sleeper). My husband uses it, but doesn't find it to be better than a regular pillow. I bought them hoping he would sleep on his side more and snore less, but I still have to nudge him to get him to turn from his back to his side.

Disadvantage: the pillowcases are flimsy and split at the seams.

KillianMick

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KillianMick

These were hit or miss for me when it came to sleeping on my side, but for anyone who sleeps on their side andhas knee problems, these are a must-have.

Slip them between your knees when lying on your side and it keeps both your knees and your ankle bones from bumping. They're less bulky/lighter than regular pillows, so turning over in the middle of the night isn't as much of a production to get them back where you want them. They come right with you.

*shrug* Maybe not the intended use, but at least now, I don't feel like I wasted my money.

bmarz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmarz

good concept but way too hard for me perfect to CPAP users too, but would need it softer fill or the best would be latex foam, my fav!