3%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3114 Private Messages lichme

Now, these say "Mildew Resistant", but so did the mats that are outside of my house at the moment, which are starting to smell. Does anybody have any experience with using these outside? Is keeping them clean hard?

laurenmiles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurenmiles

They really tie the room together

harleymom3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages harleymom3

Are they soft to the touch or scratchy? My kids will be on their hands and knees on one where I plan to put it if I get one so this is SUPER important to me.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

laurenmiles wrote:They really tie the room together

Awesome first post.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

iluvmyritz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages iluvmyritz

I bought this in red the last time it was offered (before last Summer). After only a month or so on my back deck, the color totally faded and now half of it (the part not under my umbrella) looks terracotta. This should only be used in a sunroom or under a porch were the sun cannot hit it directly.

iluvmyritz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages iluvmyritz

It is "scratchy." In fact it is like a sisal material. I have the smaller one inside and the color has remained the same (no direct hit from the sun), but my cats use it as a scratching pad.

lamac12552

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lamac12552
lichme wrote:Now, these say "Mildew Resistant", but so did the mats that are outside of my house at the moment, which are starting to smell. Does anybody have any experience with using these outside? Is keeping them clean hard?

they work great out on a screen porch here in florida, however they are only $69 at Sam's club

modelakathy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modelakathy

These are fine for a porch or mudroom. They wear very well. I've placed mine on my enclosed front porch where it receives an extreme amount of human and canine foot traffic each day. Worth the price.

bsteimel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsteimel
lamac12552 wrote:they work great out on a screen porch here in florida, however they are only $69 at Sam's club

Are you sure they are the same size. I did find a similar one for that price but it was only 4x6 and you didn't get the extra throw rug. Any rug near 6x9 was at least $90. There are a host of rugs by the same company on amazon and the cheapest rug in this size was 106 with most being 141+.

I've been wooting and swapping deals since 2006

mikel135

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mikel135

I'm wondering how these hold up compared to an IKEA rug. Anyone have any thoughts on that? We've owned a couple IKEA rugs and they tend to give out after about a year.

skerz001

quality posts: 2 Private Messages skerz001

I bought these the last time around and LOVE them. I bought the one with the red scroll border. It is a beautiful red and I have received many compliments on it. I am using it in my living room. I do not find it to be scratchy at all. Maybe the other styles are different?? I was just lying on it doing exercises this weekend and I wouldn't be doing that if it was scratchy! I also am very happy with the stain resistance! My daughter has dropped food items on it multiple times and they have come up effortlessly. We also have a dog who will pee if she gets scared or nervous. This has happened 3 times. The urine stays in a pool on top of the fabric so I just dab it up with a paper towel and then sponge the area off with some carpet cleaner and it has remained spotless. I would definitely recommend and buy again.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

I have one of these rugs purchased from another source, but it's in red. It is on my sunporch, and I do love it.

PROS:
- Cat presents are easy to remove
- not scritchy; kids crawl all over it
- Overall wears well (have had it for over a year now)

CONS:
- Red color has definately faded.
- One spot on the edge has started fraying a bit funny

Overall - I am pleased with my purchase, and this is really a good price.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
harleymom3 wrote:Are they soft to the touch or scratchy? My kids will be on their hands and knees on one where I plan to put it if I get one so this is SUPER important to me.

While I wouldn't call them scratchy - I also would not call them soft. They are an outdoor rug, so there is no pile to them. Pile is what would give that soft feeling. My kids do crawl on mine, and have had no issues. But keep in mind, they are a flat weave.

mlwozniak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlwozniak

I also got mine at Sam's Club for $69 as I didn't need the smaller rug. It is the same size as the large rug in this set, although I think their pattern selections are different. I have it in our living room and love it. It's not scratchy, but it's not soft either since it's not plush. My 1 and 3 year old crawl all over with no problems. The best part is how easy it is to clean. All of their messes clean right up and don't leave dingy looking spots like our last rug did.

babsymama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages babsymama

I have two of these rugs and I love them. I bought them on woot. They clean up so easily! I have one on the laminate flooring in my home and another on my hardwood flooring. I foster dogs and cats for a rescue group on top of having my own animals and kids and these have held up wonderfully. I have had them since August and there has been no fading despite lots of vacuuming, steam cleaning and moving of furniture. I would totally recommend these. I live in Minnesota so they have been exposed to steamy heat and frigid snow!

mikel135

Thanks for the comments Wooters!

I'm in for the Chocolate pattern one. I paid almost this much for an Ikea rug that frayed and stained within a year. Reading all of the stain resistant reviews makes me think this is a good buy!

hamstahon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hamstahon

In for one since I hesitated and missed it last time. Do I need a rug pad for this? It's going in our dining room.

skerz001

quality posts: 2 Private Messages skerz001

I have one of those "thin foam rubber gripper things" underneath mine on the laminate to keep it from sliding around but that's it.

mangler9490

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mangler9490

We have a 5 month old who will be crawling soon and we are looking for a rug. Anyone have any idea if this will would be ok for a baby? Does it provide much padding?

Thanks

juliebirky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages juliebirky

Like these rugs. Purchased them before from another website for much more moolah. This a great deal. While they don't provide much cushion, they are super easy to clean. I used one in my bedroom and didn't find it uncomfortable to walk on with bare feet.

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 24 Private Messages CuzzinMerl

Where do they grow the polypropylene?

mikel135

Just got mine. Unfortunately it was frayed in two places when I unrolled it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mikel135 wrote:Just got mine. Unfortunately it was frayed in two places when I unrolled it.

Oh dear. Sorry. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items