WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: The last time I changed my sheets was:
  • 4.2% - Today 52
  • 25.4% - A couple days ago 318
  • 34.7% - A week ago 435
  • 19.1% - A month ago 239
  • 15.7% - I’m too ashamed to say 197
  • 1% - Other (comments, please) 12
1253 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

curtisuxor


quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

I don't "change" so much as remove and burn once it is more alive than inanimate.

wingedsurfgirl


quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

Where for art thou' two weeks?

moebius13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages moebius13

What are these "sheets" you speak of?

bblhed


quality posts: 6 Private Messages bblhed

The wife changes them and she is like a Ninja about it, I think it was this past weekend that she did it last but for all I know she did it again yesterday.

SumDuud


quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud
bblhed wrote:The wife changes them and she is like a Ninja about it, I think it was this past weekend that she did it last but for all I know she did it again yesterday.


^ this

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

dmaz


quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

Other: I sleep in THIS:

MachGoGoGo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MachGoGoGo

Technically, I never "change" them. I take them off, wash them, and put them right back on. But only because I can't fold the fitted sheet.

eranical


quality posts: 1 Private Messages eranical
MachGoGoGo wrote:Technically, I never "change" them. I take them off, wash them, and put them right back on. But only because I can't fold the fitted sheet.


I can totally see that happening if the wife didn't take care of the sheets

I used to love woot & I still love Amazon, however the combo ain't as attractive ...

RWoodward


quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

I was going to say, "First the sheets must want to change," but then I realized I'd made that same comment the last time this question was asked (which was not that long ago.)

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
RWoodward wrote:I was going to say, "First the sheets must want to change," but then I realized I'd made that same comment the last time this question was asked (which was not that long ago.)



Even when we recycle topics, we appreciate you not falling into the same trap! ;)

I'm just hanging out, really.

ambergreen


quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

You caught me on a good day.

wearemany


quality posts: 2 Private Messages wearemany
eranical wrote:I can totally see that happening if the wife didn't take care of the sheets



My Wife can't fold the fitted sheet. Only I can wield that magic.