WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pillow Therapy

Everyone's got their own strategy for pillow therapy. Some, okay, most use pillows to rest their bodies when they're going through various aches and pain. Personally, I opt for the throw my pillow around the room until a lamp breaks method.

mohicus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mohicus

Dear Woot,
Please confirm that the flip pillow includes a cover. It's listed on the selection page but not elsewhere, and not here ....

In the box:

(1) Contour Products 4-Flip Pillow

Thanks much.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Good news! The 4-Flip pillow includes a pillowcase.

(Things should be up to date now.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

ghost650

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ghost650

Is... Is that a superbrother sleeping on that pillow there?

TheCheshire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheCheshire

Gotta say, read "CRAP Pillow" twice before I focused more clearly on the title. Disappointed, but relieved. :D

terryaevans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terryaevans

How can I acquire the covers for these pillows. Ordered two from last posting but none in box.

Thanks

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
terryaevans wrote:How can I acquire the covers for these pillows. Ordered two from last posting but none in box.

Thanks

Contact the manufacturer, they should be able to hook you up. Or support@woot.com will be able to assist.

I'm just hanging out, really.

kesteradam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kesteradam

The pillow does include an accessory form fitting cover.

mohicus wrote:Dear Woot,
Please confirm that the flip pillow includes a cover. It's listed on the selection page but not elsewhere, and not here ....

In the box:

(1) Contour Products 4-Flip Pillow

Thanks much.

hondac95

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hondac95

Thank you Woot for presenting the CPAP pillow today and not yesterday after I bought the micro-bead....sorry had to vent. I had been able to use regular pillows for side-sleep and micro-bead works even better.

mcwolfe2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcwolfe2010

What size are these pillows? Are they considered Standard or Queen size?? TIA!

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 55 Private Messages bnbsouthworth
inkycatz wrote:Contact the manufacturer, they should be able to hook you up. Or support@woot.com will be able to assist.

Mine had no cover either. Contacted mfg and no response.

onyxtwilight

quality posts: 1 Private Messages onyxtwilight

Bought the flip pillow a few rounds back. Very disappointing -- so soft it's essentially useless as any sort of back support. If you're buying it to sit up comfortably supported in bed, or to sleep inclined with good support, just skip it. It's awful.

Melyogi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melyogi
hondac95 wrote:Thank you Woot for presenting the CPAP pillow today and not yesterday after I bought the micro-bead....sorry had to vent. I had been able to use regular pillows for side-sleep and micro-bead works even better.

Since I started CPAP 8 years ago,I also have tried different pillows (including micro-bead,with which I, personally, felt smothered by ). I asked for this last Christmas, and it has been the BEST for me! I recommended it to others I knew and they loved them too.

Melyogi

pjeffy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages pjeffy
onyxtwilight wrote:Bought the flip pillow a few rounds back. Very disappointing -- so soft it's essentially useless as any sort of back support. If you're buying it to sit up comfortably supported in bed, or to sleep inclined with good support, just skip it. It's awful.

I must have bought mine the same time and I have used it a lot. I had 2 knee replacements and have used it a lot on the couch and in bed. The pillow is solid with just enough give. It took a while to figure out comfortable positions - but it is now my go to chillow.

DaveBert99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DaveBert99

I bought the flip pillow in a previous Woot, but received no pillow case :-(

I did receive a helpful flyer on how to put the case on the pillow....

levi4884

quality posts: 0 Private Messages levi4884
TheCheshire wrote:Gotta say, read "CRAP Pillow" twice before I focused more clearly on the title. Disappointed, but relieved. :D

Yeah, I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who read it as CRAP and had to double check because I thought that seemed odd.

lld66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lld66
mcwolfe2010 wrote:What size are these pillows? Are they considered Standard or Queen size?? TIA!

Bought one for my son, needed something for upright support after surgery. He told me the pillow is very small. Quote, "a very small person with 25 inch shoulders would be able to use it" Also very soft. Based on his input, I would say it is probably a bit smaller than standard.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

DaveBert99 wrote:I bought the flip pillow in a previous Woot, but received no pillow case :-(

I did receive a helpful flyer on how to put the case on the pillow....

We had a lot of requests to include a cover with this offer so we worked with the manufacturer to do so.

See, we listen!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

danielvega

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielvega

I'll give this Orthofiber pillow a go, I have 3 herniated discs in my neck. I got a memory foam pillow when I bought a new mattress a few months ago but it's too hard and doesn't give enough for my neck. Hope this one helps out.

Oh yes, you have a plethora.

tlmcs05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlmcs05
ThunderThighs wrote:We had a lot of requests to include a cover with this offer so we worked with the manufacturer to do so.

See, we listen!

If we bought them before sans cover.... how do we get the cover?
Wife is considering throwing them out since finding covers is a pain ie no success yet.

otherwise they work just fine.

mmertz10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmertz10

I read the exact same thing a few times. haha Not the only one

TheCheshire wrote:Gotta say, read "CRAP Pillow" twice before I focused more clearly on the title. Disappointed, but relieved. :D

thejenee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thejenee

Any chance you'll be selling the flip pillow covers separately at some point in the future? I got the flip pillows last time, and it's rather frustrating not to have covers for them. I mean, they're pretty useful, though not as firm as I thought they'd be. But they get a lot of use!

crazyone43229

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazyone43229

covers for the 4-flip pillow are on amazon

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 55 Private Messages bnbsouthworth
crazyone43229 wrote:covers for the 4-flip pillow are on amazon

Good to know, but stinks to pay $15 for a cover, when you only paid $20 for the pillow. And it was supposed to come with a cover.

mbnva

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mbnva

I still think it says CRAP PILLOW and the other word is just an illusion

levi4884 wrote:Yeah, I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who read it as CRAP and had to double check because I thought that seemed odd.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bnbsouthworth wrote:Good to know, but stinks to pay $15 for a cover, when you only paid $20 for the pillow. And it was supposed to come with a cover.

This is the first time we have ever sold the pillow with the cover. The previous sale didn't advertise a cover. The manufacturer put the directions for the cover in by mistake.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkwerlKC

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SkwerlKC

I saw that, too. Gave me a good laugh.

sarah12345

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarah12345

bahahaa, I get you! its the perfect pillow for play therapy!

sarah12345

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarah12345
sarah12345 wrote:bahahaa, I get you! its the perfect pillow for play therapy!

threemoons

quality posts: 18 Private Messages threemoons

Ditto on that.

JoyohJoy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JoyohJoy
bnbsouthworth wrote:Good to know, but stinks to pay $15 for a cover, when you only paid $20 for the pillow. And it was supposed to come with a cover.

I'm with you on that. I use 2 normal size jersey style (tee shirt material) cases on mine. Think I paid $8.00 for the pair.
They stay on and allows movemnt of the pillow. YMMV