WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Do the Homelegance Dance

Sometimes excitement exceeds all common sense, and before you know it, the world is your dance floor. Your family may hate you for it, but go ahead, and bust all the moves you want. Just don't expect to make any friends doing it.
Homelegance official site

capguncowboy


quality posts: 15 Private Messages capguncowboy

In the picture of the futon... I can't figure out what's going on with that floor? Must be the house that Jack built

EDIT: The tan fauxe leather one, not the black one.

wokeupwithwoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wokeupwithwoot

Both futons are described as beige. Maybe a little more focus on proofreading over yeahhhhhhhh wootbot jokes?

12/8/2006 Whistler SRT-35R Radar and Laser Detector 1/31/2007 Logitech mm28 Flat Panel Portable Speakers 5/19/2007 Philips ShoqBox 512MB MP3 Personal Sound System 11/15/2007 Whistler 1773 Laser & Radar Detector 11/5/2008 Dremel Duo Kit 7.2v 2-Tool Kit with Stylus and Driver

hehthuryo


quality posts: 37 Private Messages hehthuryo

Anyone know how extensive the required assembly is for the futons?

adamant628


quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628

Why is the table only 16 inches high?

sacarino


quality posts: 2 Private Messages sacarino
adamant628 wrote:Why is the table only 16 inches high?



Because they want you to think it started its life as a cart.

wylijanna


quality posts: 1 Private Messages wylijanna

I've been looking for a futon for a while and these look kind of awesome. Anyone have any experience with these?

I found a sort of review on Amazon. The futons in the pictures look the same, but have a different name.

http://www.amazon.com/Homelegance-4806MBR-Convertible-Adjustable-Microfiber/dp/B008SBU2I8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360268815&sr=8-2&keywords=homelegance+futon

-EDIT-
Found more reviews from WalMart. Don't know if I'll buy it.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Naoki-Futon-Sofa-Bed-Black/17284090?page=seeAllReviews

johnt007871


quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

Yea wow whats going on with the corner and base of the door?

capguncowboy wrote:In the picture of the futon... I can't figure out what's going on with that floor? Must be the house that Jack built

EDIT: The tan fauxe leather one, not the black one.



ThunderThighs


quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

johnt007871 wrote:Yea wow whats going on with the corner and base of the door?



Appears that we are trying to make you sea sick. At least that's how it affected me.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cdaligou


quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdaligou
capguncowboy wrote:In the picture of the futon... I can't figure out what's going on with that floor? Must be the house that Jack built

EDIT: The tan fauxe leather one, not the black one.



HA! Wow, that is bad.

CWarriorX


quality posts: 1 Private Messages CWarriorX

I love the concept of these futons but looking at the dimensions they are over 7" shorter than a typical Twin sized mattress. I can't imagine many, if any, adult-sized person will find this adequate for a comfortable night's rest.

kickmekate


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kickmekate

I'm actually having a horrible experience with woot in regards to this which is rather sub-par to the normal service I receive.

I purchased one of these and it arrived damaged from Fed-Ex and the futon itself was defective. The feet are actually plastic and they have screws embedded in them that you screw into the base of the futon. The threading was stripped on one of them so I couldn't attach the leg despite the already torn and damaged product. In addition, the futon felt like I could cough to hard and it would break.

I proceeded to try to return this a month ago. Fed-Ex claims it was picked up and returned yet woot claims it was not and customer service hasn't responded to my inquiries after over a week since the last time I asked them.

I'm now out $175 and have NO product and have not received a refund for the faulty product.

Would very much like contact from someone at woot about this and since trying to have civil email communication hasn't worked out, hopefully posting negative feedback will.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

kickmekate wrote:I'm actually having a horrible experience with woot in regards to this which is rather sub-par to the normal service I receive.

I purchased one of these and it arrived damaged from Fed-Ex and the futon itself was defective. The feet are actually plastic and they have screws embedded in them that you screw into the base of the futon. The threading was stripped on one of them so I couldn't attach the leg despite the already torn and damaged product. In addition, the futon felt like I could cough to hard and it would break.

I proceeded to try to return this a month ago. Fed-Ex claims it was picked up and returned yet woot claims it was not and customer service hasn't responded to my inquiries after over a week since the last time I asked them.

I'm now out $175 and have NO product and have not received a refund for the faulty product.

Would very much like contact from someone at woot about this and since trying to have civil email communication hasn't worked out, hopefully posting negative feedback will.




sorry for the hassle. we definitely don't want that.

i've forwarded this along to our CS folks. we'll make sure you get a response.

thanks so much for your patience.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kickmekate


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kickmekate
PemberDucky wrote:sorry for the hassle. we definitely don't want that.

i've forwarded this along to our CS folks. we'll make sure you get a response.

thanks so much for your patience.



I did want to respond that woot did get this taken care of for me.
Thanks, woot.