WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Show Your Love with Red Stuff

After turning my home into a working model of the human heart, I was disappointed to find that half of my kitchen utensils were green. How am I supposed to eat dinner without throwing off the laws of nature? Thankfully this red stuff went up for sale. I was finally able to eat dinner in my heart-shaped home in peace.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Red! The color of passion, love, rage, and these items. What do you think of when you think of red?

I'm just hanging out, really.

jmhatfield07

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jmhatfield07

Thank you Woot! I have been waiting for the George Foreman grill. I was going to buy it when it went on Sellout! but it was sold out. I thought my deck grilling needs would never be satisfied for such an awesome price again. I can't wait to click on the ridiculously large button for this!

vadalia67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vadalia67

I want BLUE stuff. Not wimpy, pale blue, but a Marseille Blue or cerulean blue, that makes one think of the Mediterranean Sea on a hot July day.

gmccommons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gmccommons

I bought one each of the throws when they were up for $27/each a few weeks ago. Excellent quality of weave and softness. In for three more this time at $22/each.