Staff

Poll: Do you ever have people over?
  • 28% - Not if I can help it. 594
  • 8.3% - Do the police count? 175
  • 45.7% - Every so often. 968
  • 10.3% - All the time. 219
  • 7.7% - Only on holidays/special occasions. 163
2119 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

More my wife than me (as I often work Friday/Saturday nights), but in the March-November months we enjoy a nice fire with some friends. The kids birthday's always warrant a gathering, but for the non-special occassions a fire nit he fire pit under the stars is quite relaxing.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

People are too lazy to have people to their houses anymore. They just meet for dinner at Chile's and call each other their friends...

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Weird. But maybe something to do with the "security scanner" loving culture we've condoned. Why would people have "people" over, when they're 76% likely to call the government to bully the "friends"? Cops, CPS, Code Enforcement.... you name it.

It sucks that people can't be nice anymore.

I just had a beer with a neighbor the other night, so we haven't ALL become antisocial office moves. ;-)

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

BrokeDave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BrokeDave

I prefer inviting myself over to other peoples' homes. I'd rather spring for the beverage than clean my place up for company.