2%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

You know somewhere you have a drawer full of junk, may as well organize it. Great how they come in many different sizes so you can mix and match, they also appear to be stackable!

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

Can any owners rate the sliding action? Is it smooth?

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3530 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

was sold in the last woot-off (1/23) and got zero comments. It got more love when it was offered on 1/14/13

http://home.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5310442&pageindex=1&replycount=22

phoduma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoduma

You can get directly from core website and you can buy what you need and isn't much more money, better than getting this set with ones you don't use

martianfencer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages martianfencer
doomtothee wrote:Can any owners rate the sliding action? Is it smooth?

They are well-made. They only slide if the upper one is smaller than the lower one, because the rim goes all the way around.

shanphoto

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shanphoto

I bought this set last time they were here. I love them. I have some in my kitchen drawer for silverware,some in the bathroom for hair stuff, and some I am using for craft supplies. They are great to get things organized.

rpmosby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rpmosby

I also bought this last time. All the pieces are in use. But be warned, all the pieces are on the small side, including the biggest ones. There was a photo with one of them holding serving spoons--no way will they hold any long utensils. Still glad I have them.

michaelt2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages michaelt2
doomtothee wrote:Can any owners rate the sliding action? Is it smooth?

Yes, it's smooth. I like them a LOT. In fact, I have them on top of dressers to collect change and hold glasses (so they don't scratch the dresser) as well as in my sock & undergarment drawers. I recommend that you line your drawers with non-slip mesh grip vinyl/rubber drawer liner which will keep them solidly in place.

Idea: If you get them home and want the sliding action to be smoother, try taking a dry bar of soap and rubbing the bottom edges of whichever one(s) will be 'sliding'. Or you could even use a block of wax to do the same thing. Either one should make them slide smoother.

tkrueger15

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tkrueger15

One Set will do several smaller drawers! its a great value! too great for me to pass up a 3rd time!

androus2001

quality posts: 3 Private Messages androus2001

Bought a set last time it was offered. These are super sweet. They look great, and they make your kitchen drawers much more useful. Getting another today.

JobyOne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JobyOne
phoduma wrote:You can get directly from core website and you can buy what you need and isn't much more money, better than getting this set with ones you don't use

Not much more? It's WAY more to get them from Core.

These average out to about $2.50 each, compared to $5-9 each from their site depending on size.