WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Chris & Chris Kitchen Workstations

Movies show the future as a world where things are modular. Well, the future is now, so your kitchen should be a box. With one of these wheely boxes, you'll have everything you already own at your disposal. Everything but that sink, and the fridge, and the stove, and the microwa-- okay, most things!
Chris & Chris Workstations official site

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Wowz, if my kitchen actually had floor space, I would get the larger Pro Chef prep station.

funke420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages funke420

I am dying to get one of these. Don't have the space. Plus, I just purchased a bamboo cutting board from woot. Thanks woot :D

jjmarsh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjmarsh

I have the opposite problem - have the space, but not the money! These look amazing.

shondra15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shondra15

I've been looking for one of these for a few months now, but DANG are these expensive!! There's much cheaper versions available out there. Not enough money in my budget for one of these!

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

I think the specs are listed wrong on Chris & Chris JET1226A Pro Chef 23.5x23.5" Food Prep Station it says it is 47" wide - and I am sure that is not right. The dimensions with side rack at about24x24...so I think that spec is for a different cart. ;)

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

beck12 wrote:I think the specs are listed wrong on Chris & Chris JET1226A Pro Chef 23.5x23.5" Food Prep Station it says it is 47" wide - and I am sure that is not right. The dimensions with side rack at about24x24...so I think that spec is for a different cart. ;)

Does seem a bit "off". I'll email in and see what they can find out.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cmeonline

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cmeonline
beck12 wrote:I think the specs are listed wrong on Chris & Chris JET1226A Pro Chef 23.5x23.5" Food Prep Station it says it is 47" wide - and I am sure that is not right. The dimensions with side rack at about24x24...so I think that spec is for a different cart. ;)

You are correct o the actual measurement should be 30" wide.