WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Chris & Chris Kitchen Workstations

Movies show the future as a world where things are modular. Well, the future is now, so your kitchen should be a box. With one of these wheely boxes, you'll have everything you already own at your disposal. Everything but that sink, and the fridge, and the stove, and the microwa-- okay, most things!
Chris & Chris Workstations official site

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Wowz, if my kitchen actually had floor space, I would get the larger Pro Chef prep station.

funke420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages funke420

I am dying to get one of these. Don't have the space. Plus, I just purchased a bamboo cutting board from woot. Thanks woot :D

jjmarsh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjmarsh

I have the opposite problem - have the space, but not the money! These look amazing.

shondra15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shondra15

I've been looking for one of these for a few months now, but DANG are these expensive!! There's much cheaper versions available out there. Not enough money in my budget for one of these!

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

I think the specs are listed wrong on Chris & Chris JET1226A Pro Chef 23.5x23.5" Food Prep Station it says it is 47" wide - and I am sure that is not right. The dimensions with side rack at about24x24...so I think that spec is for a different cart. ;)

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

beck12 wrote:I think the specs are listed wrong on Chris & Chris JET1226A Pro Chef 23.5x23.5" Food Prep Station it says it is 47" wide - and I am sure that is not right. The dimensions with side rack at about24x24...so I think that spec is for a different cart. ;)

Does seem a bit "off". I'll email in and see what they can find out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cmeonline

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cmeonline
beck12 wrote:I think the specs are listed wrong on Chris & Chris JET1226A Pro Chef 23.5x23.5" Food Prep Station it says it is 47" wide - and I am sure that is not right. The dimensions with side rack at about24x24...so I think that spec is for a different cart. ;)

You are correct o the actual measurement should be 30" wide.