WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Chooty Pet Beds

My pet rock was fine for awhile, but then I came to realize that the amount of things I could do it with it were pretty much nil. Now I've got this pet bed instead. I can snuggle with it and jump on it, and well, that's actually pretty much all I can do with it, but it's still a lot more than I can do with my rock.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Should a pet have a prettier and more comfy looking bed than yours? Yeah, I agree. They should.

►Also, check out the link in my signature for a complete list of Plus sales each day.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather

Almost want to get the pet house for my cat, but we all already know that she'll ignore it in favor of the empty case from my bottled water. Especially if it still has the shrink wrap over it.

She ignores the things I spend money on just to spite me.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Not quite big enough for my GF's dog. The cats might like the house, though.

kmylml

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kmylml

Is the pet house collapsable?

ThunderThighs

Staff

kmylml wrote:Is the pet house collapsable?

If it's like the one we had for our cat, yes. The pillow comes out (as shown) and then you can flatten it. You'll never get it back as nice as it's shipped but it will flatten.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CoffeeOnIce

quality posts: 11 Private Messages CoffeeOnIce
purplefeather wrote:Almost want to get the pet house for my cat, but we all already know that she'll ignore it in favor of the empty case from my bottled water. Especially if it still has the shrink wrap over it.

Same. Plus, I can order literally anything from Woot and it comes with a free cat bed. It's called a box.

ThunderThighs

Staff

purplefeather wrote:Almost want to get the pet house for my cat, but we all already know that she'll ignore it in favor of the empty case from my bottled water. Especially if it still has the shrink wrap over it.

She ignores the things I spend money on just to spite me.

Our cat really liked it. I find sprinkling a bit of cat nip in new things will get them interested in it. Yes, I'll stoop that low.

FORUM MODERATOR

sixdolla

quality posts: 24 Private Messages sixdolla

Might as well make these out of Pup-peroni sticks cause my dogs just end up eating them. Yes. Besides tearing them to pieces like its a dog toy with a squeaker inside they actually eat it. Cover,stuffing,and all. SMH

swervesotc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swervesotc
sixdolla wrote:Might as well make these out of Pup-peroni sticks cause my dogs just end up eating them. Yes. Besides tearing them to pieces like its a dog toy with a squeaker inside they actually eat it. Cover,stuffing,and all. SMH

Your dogs need more exercise. Really wear them out and they'll be too exhausted to chew and generally misbehave.

sixdolla

quality posts: 24 Private Messages sixdolla
swervesotc wrote:Your dogs need more exercise. Really wear them out and they'll be too exhausted to chew and generally misbehave.

That's not the case at all. They get 10x the excercise of most any dog I guarantee that. Thanks for blindly implying I'm a lazy pet owner though. ;0)

cebii

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cebii

That poodle looks amazingly like my recently passed Charlie. Now, I'm sad. RIP, Old Man!