WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Forage for Storage

Squirrels plan this type of thing. They've got their dirt plots all along your neighborhood, and they know where each of their nuts will be come winter. You, on the other hand, are not a squirrel, so we've got storage that you can simply throw in the fridge. Frankly, if we were squirrels, we'd be a bit jealous.

eoinkenny345

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eoinkenny345

Just ordered the Lock & Lock but it says Im on the waiting list. But when i go back to the item it does not say its sold out. Whats going on here Woot?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

eoinkenny345 wrote:Just ordered the Lock & Lock but it says Im on the waiting list. But when i go back to the item it does not say its sold out. Whats going on here Woot?

Checking. Hold please.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

scotttampa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages scotttampa
eoinkenny345 wrote:Just ordered the Lock & Lock but it says Im on the waiting list. But when i go back to the item it does not say its sold out. Whats going on here Woot?

Yup 20 min ago same thing...

scotttampa

scotttampa wrote:Yup 20 min ago same thing...

And it makes me pay 5$ again on next item ughh

ThunderThighs

Staff

scotttampa wrote:And it makes me pay 5$ again on next item ughh

Once we get the ordering situation resolved, if you still have two shipping charges, just email support@woot.com and they'll take care of you.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

scotttampa

ThunderThighs wrote:Checking. Hold please.

TT-LOVE ur list WITH pics now! Don't have to use wootstalker anymore for quic list... and yours is better cuz it lists only newly listed items on one page not multiple! Thx so much!

devenangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devenangel

Ordering issue not fixed yet. I just ordered and I am also on the waiting list?

ThunderThighs

Staff

scotttampa wrote:TT-LOVE ur list WITH pics now! Don't have to use wootstalker anymore for quic list... and yours is better cuz it lists only newly listed items on one page not multiple! Thx so much!

Thank Lichme in that thread. He did all the work to make it way better than my first version last week.

ThunderThighs

Staff

devenangel wrote:Ordering issue not fixed yet. I just ordered and I am also on the waiting list?

FYI: Wait List almost always means it was already sold out but the sales aren't updating the inventory on our end for some reason. The blurry-eyed developers have crawled out of bed to resolve the problem.

Just wanted you to be prepared that you probably won't get the L&L set. We didn't have many so it likely sold out fast.

devenangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devenangel
ThunderThighs wrote:FYI: Wait List almost always means it was already sold out but the sales aren't updating the inventory on our end for some reason. The blurry-eyed developers have crawled out of bed to resolve the problem.

Just wanted you to be prepared that you probably won't get the L&L set. We didn't have many so it likely sold out fast.

Thanks for the update TT.

aprilbolin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aprilbolin

Does anyone have any feedback on the K-cup storage unit? I'm in need of one.

scotttampa

ThunderThighs wrote:Thank Lichme in that thread. He did all the work to make it way better than my first version last week.

Thanks Lichme!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, the ordering issue is resolved.

If the item is showing in STUFF YOU BOUGHT, then you nabbed it before it sold out.

If the item isn't showing, it was already sold out at the time you placed your order. Sorry.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

As much as I want more storage, even you can have problems finding places for the storage that you use to store things. Ugh!

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586
aprilbolin wrote:Does anyone have any feedback on the K-cup storage unit? I'm in need of one.

I use a basket on the counter.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

subether

quality posts: 3 Private Messages subether

I picked up two of the pyrex 18-piece storage set at the local food store a couple months ago during the holiday season for about the same price and I've been very happy with it. treat it like the glass that it is, and it'll last you for a very long time. I try to not microwave the lids if I've stored tomato-based stuff in them to avoid staining the lids.
I'd get more, except that I'm short on storage to store my storage items. (yo dawg.)

neilly18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neilly18

I wanted the Reston Lloyd Bowl set but refrigeration is spelled "refridgeration" and my 10th grade english teacher will not let me do it.

ThunderThighs

Staff

neilly18 wrote:I wanted the Reston Lloyd Bowl set but refrigeration is spelled "refridgeration" and my 10th grade english teacher will not let me do it.

It's fixed now. I'd say go buy 3 but it's already sold out. Sorry.

bunnymasseuse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bunnymasseuse
Fountain3586 wrote:I use a basket on the counter.

This was my favorite purchase from BB&B for my Kcups.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/perrynelson/7582324732/

(picture is not mine, but a great example of what item it is and how I use it, by putting cups/sugar/etc on the top)

121 Woots and counting