WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Generally speaking, shower or bath?
  • 88.2% - Shower. 1296
  • 3.8% - Bath. 56
  • 8% - Both at once. I like to play Submarine Vs Rainstorm as I wash. 118
1470 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

What working person has time for a daily bath?

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

Shower Only For Me
It is just a little common sense after all. I have been up, out and about for hours and good hygiene calls for a clean up. So do I run a tub full of clean water and then put my dirty self in the water, thereby making the water dirty and then expect that to get me clean? NO, of course not! I jump in the shower, lather up and rinse off with clean water not defeating my intended purpose by sitting in a pool of dirty water.

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

Used to live in a place without a shower but had a big claw footed tub. I loved it. Relaxing way to start the morning. However, every other home I've ever lived in has had a tub that would make a ten year old scrunch up. Not so relaxing so I prefer a shower when the only tub available is a toddler tub.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

Different purposes.... The shower is for getting clean. The bath is for relaxation with a good book.