WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Chloe Home & Bath Lighting

Maybe one of the reasons why the groundhog runs away when he sees his shadow is that he doesn't see enough light. An easy fix to this problem would be outfitting his burrow with Chloe Lighting. Plus, with some proper lighting, he'd also be able to get more reading done.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

I bought a tiffany style lamp a few years ago and they are beautiful lamps. The only gripe I have is that they are usually SOOO big that it looks funny in my small home. They can be awkward for placement if not not thought through. These Butterfly lamps on the other hand are too cute.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

benzaholic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages benzaholic

Would this be a good gift for an ardent fan of Arts and Crafts architecture style?

X-WebTV-Stationery: Standard; BGColor=red; Background="http://yourfavoritescarypicture"; TextColor=red
I think... I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check. -- Escher