WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Baxton Studio Furniture

Ahhhh! Tony Braxton retiring? What are we going to do? I guess our only option is to buy a bunch of furniture with a similar name as her and hope that fulfills our need for new Braxton. No, this furniture doesn't have anything to do with her (or even the same name for that matter), but that doesn't mean we can't pretend. WE CAN ALWAYS PRETEND.

cresswellc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cresswellc

Just bought the Baxton rocking chair a few days ago from Amazon, sigh, wish I had waited. Better deal here!

joellg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joellg

How high and low do the bars tools adjust to?

fluffyreeves

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fluffyreeves

The Le Corbusier Style Chair White is on Amazon for only $10 more. I expect more from Woot.

http://www.amazon.com/Baxton-Studio-Corbusier-Style-Petite-Chair/dp/B001E6OAAK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360869461&sr=8-1&keywords=Baxton+Studio+610-Chair-WH+Le+Corbusier+Style+Chair+White

mossygreen

quality posts: 75 Private Messages mossygreen
cresswellc wrote:Just bought the Baxton rocking chair a few days ago from Amazon, sigh, wish I had waited. Better deal here!

Did you get it yet? It looks super-comfortable.

jjpdx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjpdx

200lb limit for the Sovie chairs? is that accurate?

jgrassan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgrassan

Can you tell me if the acrylic coffee table has a weight limit on what it can hold?

Jennifer Grassan

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jjpdx wrote:200lb limit for the Sovie chairs? is that accurate?

That is the info that we have from the vendor.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mossygreen

quality posts: 75 Private Messages mossygreen
ThunderThighs wrote:That is the info that we have from the vendor.

Wait, there are weight limits available for these? Is there one for the stools? I'm fascinated, yet afraid of a clear plastic stool.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mossygreen wrote: I'm fascinated, yet afraid of a clear plastic stool.

yeah, you should definitely talk to a doctor about that. pretty sure it's not supposed to be clear OR plastic.

i'll see if i can find out about weight limit info.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

rodneycooper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodneycooper

Does anyone know if the Baxton Studio DR82138 Accent Chair White Set of 2 are stackable. thinking of getting for extra seating at holiday table...? thx.