WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Comfy Robes

Opening your robe in front of someone else can produce one of two results: lust or running in horror. The real fun of the exercise, though, is that there's only one way to find out what that reaction will be, and it's by grabbing a robe, putting it on, and then baring all. Buy one of these robes and take the challenge today!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I was able to see one of these robes up close and personal yesterday. They are lusciously soft. Have a nice thickness too them. Not super thick that you feel like the Michelin Man when you put it on but that just right thick that you want to snuggle with.

On my 5'8" frame, it came nicely below the knees.

I just ordered mine in Willow. What's your favorite color?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

woodister

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woodister

I've been pondering becoming a robe guy. Actually back in my college days there was a guy who whore a robe everywhere he went. He didn't have any friends, but I don't think that was because of the robe. My apartment building has an outdoor hot tub which is nice in the winter, but you have to bring both a towel and a coat. But if there was a way to merge these two items. Oh heaven it would be. Heaven frozen over with a warm tiny tiled pond. I'm going to mull over the idea of becoming a robe guy a little more before pulling the trigger.

radrdff

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radrdff

If this came in purple I would be all over it!

unclejoeyv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages unclejoeyv
radrdff wrote:If this came in purple I would be all over it!

It, in turn, would be all over you.

ThunderThighs

Staff

unclejoeyv wrote:It, in turn, would be all over you.

And that's a little creepy. Let's don't go there.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

joelsisk

quality posts: 10 Private Messages joelsisk
ThunderThighs wrote:...

which size was that?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

YOU COULD DUNK IT IN THE TOILET.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

karmantandon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages karmantandon
ThunderThighs wrote:I was able to see one of these robes up close and personal yesterday. They are lusciously soft. Have a nice thickness too them. Not super thick that you feel like the Michelin Man when you put it on but that just right thick that you want to snuggle with.

What size did you try on?

ThunderThighs

Staff

karmantandon wrote:What size did you try on?

I didn't try it on (stupid me). We just held it up. However, my friend at the office has tried it on just now.

She's 5'10"
Wears a women's L to XL top

She said the S/M fit very comfy. Room in the shoulders and middle. The fabric is a bit stretchy too so that helps.

She did say though that she'd probably order an L/XL because she would wear pajamas under it.

Make sure to look on the specs tab because there are measurements there that will help you. I got my measuring tape out and measured from wrist to wrist (tricky when you're by yourself).

Hope that helps.

FORUM MODERATOR

kronickidd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kronickidd

polyester... means a small spark will put you in a flaming mosh pit...

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy
woodister wrote: My apartment building has an outdoor hot tub which is nice in the winter, but you have to bring both a towel and a coat. But if there was a way to merge these two items. Oh heaven it would be. Heaven frozen over with a warm tiny tiled pond. I'm going to mull over the idea of becoming a robe guy a little more before pulling the trigger.

If you want to use it for the apartment hot tub I would not suggest this particular robe. It looks fluffy and cozy to be "the robe guy", but doesn't work so well when wet. They feel kind of clammy and just, well, icky. We have a hot tub and a traditional terry cloth (towel material) bathrobe is the only way to go. Towel and coat in one.

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

just came off the carnival triumph. I got enough robes to last me through the next 10 tornado seasons.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lwang wrote:just came off the carnival triumph. I got enough robes to last me through the next 10 tornado seasons.

Oh dear. I hope you are none the worse for your... adventure.

FORUM MODERATOR

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet

Polyester won't dry you. Get this to keep you warm, but putting this on after a shower will probably just end up pissing you off and making you sneeze.

Gnomercy

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Gnomercy
kronickidd wrote:polyester... means a small spark will put you in a flaming mosh pit...

My mom ordered a robe from Blair that was recalled due to fire hazard. Since then, I'm pretty leery about lounge wear fabrication.

Anyone got access to a label and if so does it have flame paper jamant (r e t a r d a n t)? FYI I didn't expect the word edit. It made me laugh.

natrldsastr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natrldsastr
ThunderThighs wrote:I was able to see one of these robes up close and personal yesterday. They are lusciously soft. Have a nice thickness too them. Not super thick that you feel like the Michelin Man when you put it on but that just right thick that you want to snuggle with.

Is that Willow a soft green, or more of that "peridot" type green - a sharper yellow/green? Green is my fave, but not all shades.

zeraphoto

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zeraphoto
woodister wrote:I've been pondering becoming a robe guy. Actually back in my college days there was a guy who whore a robe everywhere he went.

I'm not sure I want to try to imagine what's involved in the process of whoring a robe.

rtfirefly

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rtfirefly
ThunderThighs wrote:I just ordered mine in Willow.

Isn't that one of Sarah Palin's kids? ;)

What's your favorite color?

Blue! No, yelloooooooowwwwww....

janniegunn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janniegunn

I ordered two of these for my teenagers and they came super fast, placed the order Sunday and got them on Wed. I think it was my fastest Woot shipment ever. Anyway the kids love them, especially my daughter who is always cold, now she doesn't need to drag her bed comforter all over the house

acaelia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages acaelia

I purchased this robe in green, and I love it. It is super comfy and still looks great after several washes!