WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We've Been Framed!

Getting arrested every few weeks has its downsides, but one thing's for sure: it produces a lot of mugshots. You could shamefully put those mugshots in a shoebox below your bed, or you could display them all over the house with pride. Glorious pride. Embrace the mugshot! Buy some frames!
Melannco official site

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

many years ago, when i was still a reporter, i worked with a dude who wanted to develop a website that was essentially "Hot or Not," but the pics were all mugshots.

i wonder what happened to that guy.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Patsycar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Patsycar

"Crafted from plastic PVC"
Does this apply to the material over the photo- is it just a clear plastic film, or is it glass?
If it's glass, is it non-glare?

kehylehr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kehylehr

Guess my stairwell is "left-handed." Need a (few) frame(s) that ascend(s) to the left....

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
kehylehr wrote:Guess my stairwell is "left-handed." Need a (few) frame(s) that ascend(s) to the left....

The Melannco 5096965 5 Opening Stairwell Collage Black should work for you. Just tilt the frame the way you need it.

that was fun while it lasted!

jewdiful

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jewdiful

so disappointed i bought this item intending to gift it to my brother and sister-in-law for my baby niece's nursery. it arrived with two of the frames completely broken, cracked frames and shattered glass. i'm not looking forward to the work and expense i'll likely incur with returning and/or replacing it. if this item reappears on woot, i'd be wary of purchasing - product was very poorly packaged to begin with, it's no wonder it arrived all cracked and shattered.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jewdiful wrote:so disappointed i bought this item intending to gift it to my brother and sister-in-law for my baby niece's nursery. it arrived with two of the frames completely broken, cracked frames and shattered glass. i'm not looking forward to the work and expense i'll likely incur with returning and/or replacing it. if this item reappears on woot, i'd be wary of purchasing - product was very poorly packaged to begin with, it's no wonder it arrived all cracked and shattered.

So sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders