WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Indoor/Outdoor Drape Panels and Rods

You know all of those citations you keep getting for standing in your living room naked? Oh, you don't get those? Well ... really, you're sure that's never happened to you? So I'm the only one who didn't realize I could put these drapes over my windows while I'm getting dressed? I am? Hmm, that's embarrassing.

mamawoot

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mamawoot

seems kinda spendy

mauimermaid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mauimermaid

Which is width and which is height?

nubleu2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nubleu2

How do you know what the max and min lengths are for these rods...it says they're adjustable. I have a five foot long window.....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mauimermaid wrote:Which is width and which is height?

Panels come in 50" widths with lengths of either 84 or 96"

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nubleu2 wrote:How do you know what the max and min lengths are for these rods...it says they're adjustable. I have a five foot long window.....

It's in the title but there's a typo on the sales pages.

If you look here, you'll see the width range for each.

They put an x in stead of - on the detail pages. I'm emailing to get that fixed.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tcpagliaro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcpagliaro
mamawoot wrote:seems kinda spendy

too true! I found same brand for half the price in Tuesday Morning, have had them in my living room for a while now. For three windows I would need 6 panels but this ad is for only one panel and you can only order three in the drop down menu...but you need two panels for each window...either the description is incomplete or the price is outrageous because these are NOT thermal or lined drapery panels.

tcpagliaro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcpagliaro

how many panels are included in one package? price is double retail if it is only one panel per $40.00 these are indoor/outdoor so not lined or thermal drapery...

clover122221

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clover122221

Meh. I can get similar rods at HomeGoods everyday for 15 dollars....and thermal drapes for the same price or cheaper....pass.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

tcpagliaro wrote:how many panels are included in one package? price is double retail if it is only one panel per $40.00 these are indoor/outdoor so not lined or thermal drapery...

we're told it's 1 (one) panel.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.