WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Shopping Bag Case with Tag - Set of 2

Speed to First Woot:
0m 33.007s
First Sucker:
rdecker7
Last Wooter to Woot:
Aguaviolet
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 2% of Home Woots
Top 10% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 5% of Home Woots
Top 13% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 1% first woot
  • 0% second woot
  • 11% < 10 woots
  • 16% < 25 woots
  • 71% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 0% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 10% one year old
  • 88% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 24% bought 1
  • 20% bought 2
  • 56% bought 3 or more

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

23%
77%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

Yes, it's true. I WILL forget them every time I go to the store.

webgenie


quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie
tigerfish313 wrote:Yes, it's true. I WILL forget them every time I go to the store.



Me too...but then I remember that I keep some foldable one's in the bottom of my purse...and that usually saves the day. I am on the verge of going for these...as they fold up even tinier it seems...


tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
webgenie wrote:Me too...but then I remember that I keep some foldable one's in the bottom of my purse...and that usually saves the day. I am on the verge of going for these...as they fold up even tinier it seems...



Yeah, I'm a reusable bag junkie. If I had already bought something this wootoff and unlocked free shipping, I would get a few, but the last couple haven't had much I like, so I don't really wanna get just these.

Miranda03


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Miranda03

Not me. I use them every time I go to the store
Keep them in a spot by the door
It will become second nature.

tigerfish313 wrote:Yes, it's true. I WILL forget them every time I go to the store.



theprincess99998


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theprincess99998

These would be great for traveling. I always need extra bags for gifts I purchase that don't fit in my suitcase when it is time to come home.

pukiswife


quality posts: 1 Private Messages pukiswife

Wish it gave a weight limit...like can I only put a couple rolls of tp? or can I use it for produce and canned goods?

ger16


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ger16

I did unlock free shipping, and could use more shopping bags... but these don't look like they'll hold much. Does the bottom of the bag fold out so it stands on it's own? Or is it more like a skinny tote bag?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Holy cow, that stores small!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

webgenie


quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

I got a chuckle out of the tag it says you can put your name and address on. Do people just walk off and leave their grocery bags at the store. Or if you drop them....will someone track you down at home just to return your $1.99 bags?


tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
Miranda03 wrote:Not me. I use them every time I go to the store
Keep them in a spot by the door
It will become second nature.



Yeah, I have them by my door. And even a few in my trunk, lol. I guess it's about getting BACK into the habit. I used to use them all the time, now I don't know why I keep forgetting.

tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
webgenie wrote:I got a chuckle out of the tag it says you can put your name and address on. Do people just walk off and leave their grocery bags at the store. Or if you drop them....will someone track you down at home just to return your $1.99 bags?



OBVIOUSLY they double as luggage tags, lol!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff


Have more info. They don't expand in width. They're a skinny tote.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

msharkin


quality posts: 4 Private Messages msharkin
tigerfish313 wrote:Yes, it's true. I WILL forget them every time I go to the store.



Our county just started charging 10 cents for every bag at the store. So I forget mine in the car, but I make a point of going back out while my cart waits patiently in line.

No way I'm paying a dollar a week for bags.

Two bags for two bucks, though, makes it worth keeping them in every briefcase, bike bag, glove compartment, jacket pocket, and stroller in the house.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff


Also, we get a lot of requests for different and cheap stuff for Woot-offs. So by golly, each of you better go buy 3. What better way to use unlocked shipping or to unlock your shipping.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bpeterson82


quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

Yeah, this is the worst Woot'Off ever...again...again again.

Jonas4321


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Jonas4321
ThunderThighs wrote:Also, we get a lot of requests for different and cheap stuff for Woot-offs. So by golly, each of you better go buy 3. What better way to use unlocked shipping or to unlock your shipping.


Since you asked so nicely, I bought 3. Wait, I did that before you asked... are you psychic or something???

No Advertisement Here
That's why I haven't made thousands of posts...

tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
msharkin wrote:Our county just started charging 10 cents for every bag at the store. So I forget mine in the car, but I make a point of going back out while my cart waits patiently in line.



I've always thought that was a good idea. It would definitely remind me to bring mine inside. Where I used to live, there was a reminder to bring your bags inside on all of the cart returns, so it was easy to remember before I went inside.

tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
ThunderThighs wrote:Also, we get a lot of requests for different and cheap stuff for Woot-offs. So by golly, each of you better go buy 3. What better way to use unlocked shipping or to unlock your shipping.



I think if they were a bit larger/sturdier I would. I get why they are very small and compact, but it wouldn't hold much for me. When we go grocery shopping, it's to last until the next paycheck, lol.

LJMillard


quality posts: 2 Private Messages LJMillard

Forget the shopping bag. This is great luggage tag with dirty-undies bags tucked neatly inside! The one thing I frequently forget when I travel is a plastic bag for dirty clothes. THIS solves my problem. I'm in for 2 and and get to unlock shipping! Woot! Woot!

haydesigner


quality posts: 15 Private Messages haydesigner

Just keep them in your trunk, and you don't have to remember to bring it from home. We have about 5 or 6 in each of our cars. (Some nice and big and sturdy, and some… well, kinda crappy. But they work.)

And after you unload them at home, either immediately bring them back to the trunk, *or* just hang them on the front door/garage door handle, so you can easily snag them the next time you go out to the car.

Seriously, it's easy to get into the habit.

______________
woot's a hoot.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

LJMillard wrote:Forget the shopping bag. This is great luggage tag with dirty-undies bags tucked neatly inside! The one thing I frequently forget when I travel is a plastic bag for dirty clothes. THIS solves my problem. I'm in for 2 and and get to unlock shipping! Woot! Woot!



Good idea!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tigerfish313 wrote:I think if they were a bit larger/sturdier I would. I get why they are very small and compact, but it wouldn't hold much for me. When we go grocery shopping, it's to last until the next paycheck, lol.



We're talking $1.99 for 2 bags here. They can't be worse than the plastic bags you get at the grocery store.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
LJMillard wrote:Forget the shopping bag. This is great luggage tag with dirty-undies bags tucked neatly inside! The one thing I frequently forget when I travel is a plastic bag for dirty clothes. THIS solves my problem. I'm in for 2 and and get to unlock shipping! Woot! Woot!



OKAY you've convinced me! I hadn't thought of that, and it makes perfect sense for me. These are way better suited for traveling and being folded up than the sturdier bags I have. Thank you for enabling my reusable bag addiction. I hope you're happy.

webgenie


quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie
ThunderThighs wrote:Good idea!



Or to put your shoes in....in your luggage


ger16


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ger16
ThunderThighs wrote:Have more info. They don't expand in width. They're a skinny tote.



Thanks. I bought 2, my supermarket's (skinny tote type) plastic bags are only 21" x 11" so these bags are bigger.

pukiswife


quality posts: 1 Private Messages pukiswife

OK, y'all sold me. I'm in for 5...because I'm a type A and like everything matchy-matchy.

webgenie


quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

Yeah I just measured....these are the same size as the ones I keep in my purse....same material. They are very sturdy. I carry can goods and all in those...I stuff my full too...so far never had any problems with it after many uses. It's the windbreaker type material that makes them fairly sturdy.


LJMillard


quality posts: 2 Private Messages LJMillard
tigerfish313 wrote:OKAY you've convinced me! I hadn't thought of that, and it makes perfect sense for me. These are way better suited for traveling and being folded up than the sturdier bags I have. Thank you for enabling my reusable bag addiction. I hope you're happy.


Deliriously! lol I'm just gonna add another ticky next to my personal "quality posts" tally sheet. I have tons of them, so Woot shows 0 next to my name so no one else gets jealous. :p

kingwelch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingwelch

These sorts of bags are great, reusable gift bags -- a nice extra for the giftee.

tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
LJMillard wrote:Deliriously! lol I'm just gonna add another ticky next to my personal "quality posts" tally sheet. I have tons of them, so Woot shows 0 next to my name so no one else gets jealous. :p



Haha, I think you need to check again! It seems someone has caught on, and you now have 1!

tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
kingwelch wrote:These sorts of bags are great, reusable gift bags -- a nice extra for the giftee.



Sigh. This sale needs to go away. I just bought 2 MORE sets for gifts.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, you guys convinced me. My Free shipping is now unlocked.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tigerfish313


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, you guys convinced me. My Free shipping is now unlocked.



HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Now you know how I feel ;) Now you just have to decide to buy more because the sale just won't go away, and what's a couple more dollars?

kwsheffield


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwsheffield
LJMillard wrote:Forget the shopping bag. This is great luggage tag with dirty-undies bags tucked neatly inside! The one thing I frequently forget when I travel is a plastic bag for dirty clothes. THIS solves my problem. I'm in for 2 and and get to unlock shipping! Woot! Woot!



Just make sure that you wash them.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2012/05/09/152328893/shopping-bags-can-also-carry-stomach-flu-virus

coolchris160


quality posts: 50 Private Messages coolchris160
tigerfish313 wrote:…what's a couple more dollars?



That's exactly how Woot! wants us to think. One by one they happily take our monies lol.