WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MicroFlannel Sheet Sets

Okay, tough guy, you've made your point. You don't need to sleep on pine needles and thumb tacks to show your strength. Even Muscle McMuscletons like yourself are allowed to sleep on warm and soft MicroFlannel blankets now and then, so pamper yourself a little and fall back into the pillowy comfort of MicroFlannel.

homer115

quality posts: 0 Private Messages homer115

anyone know what brand this is and how good is it?

cotterpinx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cotterpinx

I'm a "nice coooool sheets!" person (even in the winter) so i've never wanted to have flannel, but i think my kids might like these. I know nothing about flannel sheets -- how's the static? Is that an issue?

mombot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mombot
cotterpinx wrote:I'm a "nice coooool sheets!" person (even in the winter) so i've never wanted to have flannel, but i think my kids might like these. I know nothing about flannel sheets -- how's the static? Is that an issue?

We love and use flannel sheets year round, but don't get the "cool sheets" sensation as with cotton - we are more a "yummy soft warm" family. I will say we have never had an issue with static. Caveat: we leave near the ocean so the air isn't at all dry, and we don't get more than a couple of weeks of temps above 70.

CoffeeOnIce

quality posts: 11 Private Messages CoffeeOnIce

I think MicroFlannel is the brand. And just to point out, as this has been the source of much buyer's remorse for me in the past, these are not cotton (or even really flannel). They're polyester, which means they probably don't breathe well.

mamawoot

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mamawoot

The California King is not feeling the soft, fuzzy love.

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen

Something is wrong with the dimensions listed. Seems like a mis-matched king & Ca king set. (leopard set)
•Mattress Sizes
•Twin--39 x 75 inches (or 99 x 190 cm)
•X-Long Twin--39 x 80 inches (99 x 203 cm)
•Full--54 x 75 inches (137 x 190 cm)
•Queen--60 x 80 inches (or 153 x 203 cm)
•King--76 x 80 inches (or 198 x 203 cm)
•California King--72 x 84 inches (or 182 x 213 cm)

•Fitted Sheet Sizes
•Twin--39 x 75 inches (or 99 x 190 cm)
•X-Long Twin--39 x 80 inches (99 x 203 cm)
•Full--54 x 75 inches (137 x 190 cm)
•Queen--60 x 80 inches (or 153 x 203 cm)
•King--76 x 80 inches (or 198 x 203 cm)
•California King--72 x 84 inches (or 182 x 213 cm)

•Flat Sheet Sizes
•Twin--66 x 96 inches (or 167 x 243 cm)
•X-Long Twin--66 x 102 inches (or 167 x 259 cm)
•Full--81 x 96 inches (or 205 x 243 cm)
•Queen--90 x 102 inches (or 228 x 259 cm)
•King/California King--108 x 102 inches (or 274 x 259 cm)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

@jiggersgreen: Thanks for pointing that out. They are KING sheets and we've fixed the specs.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

MWPollard

quality posts: 15 Private Messages MWPollard
Gatzby wrote:I was going to make a joke about micro and soft, but that was a bit lamé.

iSheets?

Wow - I woot!ed so much my sig can't contain it all!

My page: http://www.MichaelPollard.org

mflatau

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mflatau

So tempted to buy becasue of the price, but these prints are all so ugly....

captchrista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista

one thing...POLYESTER.....ewwww...never heard of polyester flannel...100%.... ewwwww.

thecorb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thecorb

Ordered the king Zebra sheet set. Zebras are black and white, right? The sheets look like they're black and white in the picture. Received the sheets today...they are actually BROWN and white.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

thecorb wrote:Ordered the king Zebra sheet set. Zebras are black and white, right? The sheets look like they're black and white in the picture. Received the sheets today...they are actually BROWN and white.

Sorry for the late reply and to hear that you might have received the wrong color to your order.

Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll answer any questions or concerns you may have.

christi4673

quality posts: 1 Private Messages christi4673

okay - after having these on the bed for a week - I wish I had bought 3 sets!!!