0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

HAHA! This is what made me break last night. Not gonna happen again, I'm afraid.

karruttopp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karruttopp
tigerfish313 wrote:HAHA! This is what made me break last night. Not gonna happen again, I'm afraid.

I purchased it last night too might as well break tonight. SMH

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie
tigerfish313 wrote:HAHA! This is what made me break last night. Not gonna happen again, I'm afraid.

I broke again later last nite when they put up the green version of these!

tigerfish313

karruttopp wrote:I purchased it last night too might as well break tonight. SMH

I'm still trying to maintain the delusion that I will be going to bed soon, and won't be participating in the woot-off today since I already spent way too much last night.

webgenie

tigerfish313 wrote:I'm still trying to maintain the delusion that I will be going to bed soon, and won't be participating in the woot-off today since I already spent way too much last night.

keep dreaming

smashbridges20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smashbridges20

I love my Chico Sling bags. Can anyone tell me (quick-like) how much weight these support?

karruttopp

These are so handy.

webgenie

webgenie wrote:keep dreaming

at least it's something useful and you can feel better about the environment.

That's what I keep telling myself anyway

webgenie

smashbridges20 wrote:I love my Chico Sling bags. Can anyone tell me (quick-like) how much weight these support?

Quick like...no...not till we get them and try them out.

karruttopp

webgenie wrote:keep dreaming

exactly. I told myself I was done last night. But this has litterally been one of the best all around woot offs. So Ijust resigned myself to the fact that I will lose. So might as well buy what I want.

webgenie

webgenie wrote:Quick like...no...not till we get them and try them out.

Actually I have something very similar that I use all the time...I have carried can goods and 2 liter soda's in those.

tigerfish313

smashbridges20 wrote:I love my Chico Sling bags. Can anyone tell me (quick-like) how much weight these support?

This is from a post last night "Yeah I just measured....these are the same size as the ones I keep in my purse....same material. They are very sturdy. I carry can goods and all in those...I stuff my full too...so far never had any problems with it after many uses. It's the windbreaker type material that makes them fairly sturdy."

Edit: It was webgenie's post, who has so graciously also responded on this thread

webgenie

karruttopp wrote:exactly. I told myself I was done last night. But this has litterally been one of the best all around woot offs. So Ijust resigned myself to the fact that I will lose. So might as well buy what I want.

Right there with ya!

hookhams

quality posts: 4 Private Messages hookhams

This is so great...I saw them free at my nearby Supermarket. Hmmm

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bookofjoshua
karruttopp wrote:...has litterally been one of the best all around woot offs...

haha, new people... thanks for the laugh.

kmmm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmmm

when does w-off end? what is 'unlocked shipping' for.99c + how do u get that?

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bookofjoshua
kmmm wrote:when does w-off end? what is 'unlocked shipping' for.99c + how do u get that?

can't say for certain what day it will end, but when it does end it will 12am CST. that is when the regular deals change and when they end a woot-off to begin regular scheduled programing.

I'm not sure where you saw .99c, but the system is once you buy something and pay the flat $5 shipping fee everything else you buy that day until 12am CST is free shipping.

kmmm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmmm
bookofjoshua wrote:can't say for certain what day it will end, but when it does end it will 12am CST. that is when the regular deals change and when they end a woot-off to begin regular scheduled programing.
I'm not sure where you saw .99c, but the system is once you buy something and pay the flat $5 shipping fee everything else you buy that day until 12am CST is free shipping.

thx, thought someone said somthin like ''since i have unlocked shipping for .99...'' this goes on for days?! assuming there r great savings to be had here, is it in the end a deal if u consider the time wasted waiting 4 a goody to come up?? why not just save every1 time and just put up everything at once??

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

40 bags! I did it and now I don't know why! 40 bags to put stuff in.

(will put in each of our vehicles to encourage occupants to carry their crapptastic stuff from whence they came...)

webgenie

gina3graces wrote:40 bags! I did it and now I don't know why! 40 bags to put stuff in.

(will put in each of our vehicles to encourage occupants to carry their crapptastic stuff from whence they came...)

40 bags....that's gotta be some kinda record man! edit: or woman...

webgenie

webgenie wrote:40 bags....that's gotta be some kinda record man! edit: or woman...

Woot no longer has Bags of Crap...now you just get the bags!

meow57

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meow57
webgenie wrote:Woot no longer has Bags of Crap...now you just get the bags!

truth. ...

karruttopp

webgenie wrote:Woot no longer has Bags of Crap...now you just get the bags!

Now just crappy bags. You can get them on their facebook page occasionally I think.