WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Update Your Living Space

If your friends haven't already said anything, they're probably being polite, because it's kind of weird to offer up your new kitten as a neck rest. We've got the pillows and throws to turn your living room into somewhere that's actually hospitable, and this way Whiskers can finally take a break.

lorrainks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lorrainks

I can not tell from the picture or description what type of fabric in the throws. It doesn't look knitted it looks solid. But is it a softy fabric or a shiny fabric? I tried looking at other websites but the pictures and descriptions are exactly the same. Has anyone met one of these throws in person - mano a throw?

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
lorrainks wrote:I can not tell from the picture or description what type of fabric in the throws. It doesn't look knitted it looks solid. But is it a softy fabric or a shiny fabric? I tried looking at other websites but the pictures and descriptions are exactly the same. Has anyone met one of these throws in person - mano a throw?

I was wondering that too, I know it's 100% acrylic and machine washable. It also looks a little like something you'd see a homeless person wrapped in, so I'm hesitant... but it might look really nice in person. :/