WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Adrienne Vittadini Luggage

Keep rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin (your luggage!). Keep rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin (your luggage!). Keep rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin (your luggage!). Keep rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin (your luggage!).
You get the idea.

bubba080847


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubba080847

Where did woot! get these list prices of $1,320? Amazon shows the list price for the luggage sets at $400 and sells them for $260. C'mon woot! Please explain and restore my trust.

Update: Great responsiveness from Woot! on my rant. (See below.) Made multiple purchases from this offer.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bubba080847 wrote:Where did woot! get these list prices of $1,320? Amazon shows the list price for the luggage sets at $400 and sells them for $260. C'mon woot! Please explain and restore my trust.



i'm not seeing the $400 price...could you provide a link?

just want to make sure we're comparing the same stuff.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bringitonhome


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bringitonhome
PemberDucky wrote:i'm not seeing the $400 price...could you provide a link?

just want to make sure we're comparing the same stuff.



http://www.amazon.com/Adrienne-Vittadini-Safiano-4-Piece-Luggage/dp/B00AKUMTDG/ref=pd_sbs_a_4

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bringitonhome wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Adrienne-Vittadini-Safiano-4-Piece-Luggage/dp/B00AKUMTDG/ref=pd_sbs_a_4



That's a 3rd party vendor selling their merchandise on Amazon. Third party vendors set their own pricing and suggested list prices as well. That is, they can put whatever they want.

Our list prices reflect the manufacturer's suggested retail.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bubba080847


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubba080847
ThunderThighs wrote:That's a 3rd party vendor selling their merchandise on Amazon. Third party vendors set their own pricing and suggested list prices as well. That is, they can put whatever they want.

Our list prices reflect the manufacturer's suggested retail.



Thank you. I appreciate that. I purchased the luggage set, the duffle and the rolling laptop case for my granddaughter's graduation gift. The deep discount and 1 year warranty make this a great value.

jcfl1684


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcfl1684

Question: Who's paying this much for such nice luggage? Have you seen how luggage is handled these days? Don't get me wrong, I love nice, luxurious luggage as well, but the luggage I currently own got scuffed up, mistreated, and broke within the first 2 or 3 trips. Very disappointing. I'm positive a warranty won't cover the rough handling of luggage handlers. Does Woot! have a link to the warranty terms? I couldn't find a 1-year warranty policy on their website.

In the end, thrift shops are your best bet.

whatknockers


quality posts: 0 Private Messages whatknockers

Are the Safiano pieces real leather?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

whatknockers wrote:Are the Safiano pieces real leather?



They are PU Leather.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mwilkes83


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwilkes83

The vendor on Amazon appears to be matching the price here on Woot, but with free shipping...