WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Ren-Wil Art and Mirrors

Chores, chores, chores. We'll get to 'em eventually. In the meantime, though, let's put off our tasks the classy way. The nails in the wall you've been meaning to remove? Put a mirror over them. That paint stain that won't come off? Just cover it with art. We want to help you procrastinate, and this is our way of making it easier for you.

magiccarpetrides


quality posts: 0 Private Messages magiccarpetrides

Anyone know the dimensions of the "Anna" painting?

jsmllsjd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsmllsjd
magiccarpetrides wrote:Anyone know the dimensions of the "Anna" painting?



48x24

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

magiccarpetrides wrote:Anyone know the dimensions of the "Anna" painting?



Confirmed as posted above:

Dimensions: 48" x 24"

Thanks!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tmat3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmat3

So, just to be sure... These are authentic (hand-made) signed pieces of artwork? I'm not an expert when it comes to this stuff, but I like a few of the items. I'm interested if I can have some more info on why this is such a good deal... Thanks

trane444


quality posts: 0 Private Messages trane444

I thought this painting I hope I'm satisfied when i get it.

trane444


quality posts: 0 Private Messages trane444

I thought this painting I hope I'm satisfied when i get it.

craigthom


quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom
tmat3 wrote:So, just to be sure... These are authentic (hand-made) signed pieces of artwork? I'm not an expert when it comes to this stuff, but I like a few of the items. I'm interested if I can have some more info on why this is such a good deal... Thanks



The "Anna" piece is the only one that claims to be painted, and the description carefully avoids saying that the artist did the painting.

None of the pieces list a country of origin.

None are unique, based on the sales stats.

Given the above, my guess is that none were painted by the artists, and, if they were painted, they were done so as a copy of the original work, possibly overseas.

clevernamehere


quality posts: 0 Private Messages clevernamehere

Way too expensive for replicated art work. If I am paying $200+ for a painting, I want to be the only person who has it.

stinawargo


quality posts: 8 Private Messages stinawargo
clevernamehere wrote:Way too expensive for replicated art work. If I am paying $200+ for a painting, I want to be the only person who has it.



HA! never go to a gallery then, if you expect to only pay $200 for a professional painting! (And why would you think a commercial site such as woot would offer professional paintings for only $200? Real paintings don't get mass produced and therefore cannot be sold en masse!)

craigthom


quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom
stinawargo wrote:HA! never go to a gallery then, if you expect to only pay $200 for a professional painting! (And why would you think a commercial site such as woot would offer professional paintings for only $200? Real paintings don't get mass produced and therefore cannot be sold en masse!)



The trick is to go to coffee shops near schools, or shows by artists collectives, or just bars where artists hang out and/or work. Charity silent auctions are good places, too.