BJ022

quality posts: 3 Private Messages BJ022

It seems like some vendors have issues. I experienced this when I bought art from Woot. Took forever to get it. However, I realized it was a vendor issue. They also did the initiating shipping and then actually shipped it over a week later. I think some vendors do this on a mass scale with FedEx to get a great rate. Labels are created but not shipped. Many reasons why. FedEx could be handling the logistics. I am guessing, been many years since I quoted freight. But if this is a smaller company I am gonna cut both Woot and the vendor some slack. Besides, Petco charges a arm and a leg for these things. My kitties can wait a week.

plmnwater

quality posts: 3 Private Messages plmnwater

One of my two packages was picked up yesterday. At least there's some movement.

aedwards13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aedwards13

Like others, I'm anxiously awaiting my purchase, too. I definitely don't want a refund. I hope Woot decides to distances itself from this vendor in the future.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 505 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. Not ignoring you. We're contacting with the vendor to see if these have left the building. Time zones aren't helping.

editorkid

quality posts: 89 Private Messages editorkid

It's OK. By now my cat is used to my lies. (Sniff.)

kmashaney

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney

So, what's the word? My Fedex tracking hasn't change.

aedwards13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aedwards13

Twiddles thumbs

kmashaney

I hate that I feel like I'm nagging right now

elitemrp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elitemrp

My cat's gonna die of old age before I get it

I could just buy the cat tree on amazon for $16 more and use prime 1 day shipping and I'd have it tomorrow.

Oh well I guess I'll still wait. Good thing I didn't tell my cat I ordered anything! =P

my woot stats as of 07-25-2013:
www.woot : 65 orders (114 items) | wine.woot : 6 orders (10 items)
shirt.woot : 7 orders (8 items) | sellout.woot :11 orders (22 items)
home.woot : 13 orders (21 items) | tech woot : 2 (2 items)
tools.woot : 3 (5 items)
total woots : 107 orders (182 total items)

kmashaney

Oh My Failing Grades! I have 2 quality posts now. WORTH THE WAIT!

Ha! I love the word filters on here.

Isabeau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Isabeau

Alas, today is my cat's birthday and I have to recycle an old toy by adding new bling.
Good thing he is an understanding sort.

Tracking has not moved yet on my order, but if some people are getting info, then maybe that's a good sign?

amandahs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amandahs

Mine has been picked up as of 4:35pm today, so hopefully everyone else's will be en route soon. FedEx says it will arrive tomorrow (I live in metro ATL, so it's not exactly a long trip), and hopefully the package is in good shape and everything... I will let y'all know.

butchworley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages butchworley

Just checked at 11:52 PM Central and mine is the same as it ever was. No change or activity.

jamina1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamina1

Out of three packages, one states that it is now in transit. Probably the greenies because there's no way the other 2 cat trees are less than 3 pounds.

FINALLY GOT A Bucket of Candycorn ON 9/22/10!

kmashaney

Same here - my FexEx tracking hasn't budged. I only ordered the tower, so that's the only thing they're tracking for me, so I bet the other people who are getting some movement are getting something else they ordered.

Mine also says 3lbs, by the way..but it's not. I've just been putting scotch tape on my cats feet while I wait because it's funny

editorkid

No motion at all here. All I ordered was three scratching boards. Kitty's claws are starting to sound like Velcro on my carpet. Just sayin'.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. Lowly moderator checking in with an update… such as it is.

Good news: Orders are shipping out.
Bad news: It’s going slow with a portion of the orders being released each day

Weird news: The vendor created a tracking number for each item you ordered but in some cases they’re combining items if you ordered more than one thing. So this means if you ordered 3 things from this event, you have 3 tracking numbers. BUT not all the tracking numbers may be real because they may ship all or some of those 3 things in the same box. Which tracking numbers are real? We’ve been asking that same question. Main thing is, don’t sweat it if one starts tracking and the others don’t.

Not entirely unrelated news: The vendor has been crying on the phone. The buyer is bald from pulling out his hair and runs the other way when he sees me walking towards his desk.

We really apologize for this poor woot experience. We're obviously reviewing everything with this sale and vendor.

kmashaney

Aww..well I don't want anyone to cry!!! Or pull out their hair. Now I feel bad.

I forgive everyone! I am glad we've finally got some solid info, though. Now I can stop harrassing you.

BJ022

Wowee wow wow wow someone was not prepared, or someone super messed up a system. Did they put the new guy on the shipping system? Looking forward to getting these. I tried to cancel because I bought one on sale. I have 3 kitties, so the 2 cat towers I ordered will be put to good use.

On an unrelated issue, I am always given men avatars, and I am a girl. How can I get girly avatars?

"Don't cry over spilled milk, it could have been beer."

Isabeau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Isabeau

Fellow wooters,

I ordered 3 items and received one (the disc teaser) today. FedEx does not have any updates on my other two orders.

Anticipa-a-tion!

And to previous poster....you can go to "your account" to change your avatar to one of the others woot provides, or also use one from twitter, facebook, or gravatar.

plmnwater

Isabeau wrote:Fellow wooters,

I ordered 3 items and received one (the disc teaser) today. FedEx does not have any updates on my other two orders.

Anticipa-a-tion!

Got one part of my order today. Cats are going crazy for it.

editorkid

plmnwater wrote:Got one part of my order today. Cats are going crazy for it.

Whoohoo! The boards (looks like all three are in one shipping box) are on the move! Grumpy Cat will have to find another reason to be grumpy tonight!

kmashaney

BJ022 wrote:Wowee wow wow wow someone was not prepared, or someone super messed up a system. Did they put the new guy on the shipping system? Looking forward to getting these. I tried to cancel because I bought one on sale. I have 3 kitties, so the 2 cat towers I ordered will be put to good use.

On an unrelated issue, I am always given men avatars, and I am a girl. How can I get girly avatars?

"Don't cry over spilled milk, it could have been beer."

Your avatar is funny though! I like it.

turtlegir1

quality posts: 33 Private Messages turtlegir1
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all. Lowly moderator checking in with an update… such as it is.

Good news: Orders are shipping out.
Bad news: It’s going slow with a portion of the orders being released each day

Weird news: The vendor created a tracking number for each item you ordered but in some cases they’re combining items if you ordered more than one thing. So this means if you ordered 3 things from this event, you have 3 tracking numbers. BUT not all the tracking numbers may be real because they may ship all or some of those 3 things in the same box. Which tracking numbers are real? We’ve been asking that same question. Main thing is, don’t sweat it if one starts tracking and the others don’t.

Not entirely unrelated news: The vendor has been crying on the phone. The buyer is bald from pulling out his hair and runs the other way when he sees me walking towards his desk.

We really apologize for this poor woot experience. We're obviously reviewing everything with this sale and vendor.

Got my cat treats today. 2 separate boxes - super inefficient, but at least I finally got them. However, my scratch and slide tower is still MIA. Shows that the shipment was created on July 29th, now it's August 10th and no update, no nothin'! Poor kitties need their toys. My poor credit card wants to know what I bought with it. Ahhhhh!!!

manhandsha

quality posts: 26 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

turtlegir1 wrote:Got my cat treats today. 2 separate boxes - super inefficient, but at least I finally got them. However, my scratch and slide tower is still MIA. Shows that the shipment was created on July 29th, now it's August 10th and no update, no nothin'! Poor kitties need their toys. My poor credit card wants to know what I bought with it. Ahhhhh!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm glad your kitty's treats showed up. As for the toys, I'd suggest emailing Woot Member Services to see if they have any further info about what's going on. Don't forget to include your order ID and user name. support@woot.com

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

kkenfield

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kkenfield

So what's going on with these? Still waiting for my ONE thing I ordered and there's no movement at all on the tracking. Guess Woot really does hate kitties.

ThunderThighs

Staff

kkenfield wrote:So what's going on with these? Still waiting for my ONE thing I ordered and there's no movement at all on the tracking. Guess Woot really does hate kitties.

Awwww, we loves kitties. We just seem to have a slow vendor. See my post above.

amandahs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amandahs

My Savvy Tabby toy arrived on Friday in good shape. There were no packing materials or packing list in the box with it, but the toy itself was sturdy so it arrived here just fine, and so far my cat is ignoring it which is par for the course. : )

desyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desyo
kkenfield wrote:So what's going on with these? Still waiting for my ONE thing I ordered and there's no movement at all on the tracking. Guess Woot really does hate kitties.

Still nothing here, either. You're not alone. Working on that whole "patience is a virtue" thing..

kkenfield

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kkenfield
ThunderThighs wrote:Awwww, we loves kitties. We just seem to have a slow vendor. See my post above.

Okay, I take back what I said about the kitties, thank you for the update. But still, do we know why is it taking so long? Are they making these things from scratch? Importing them on a slow boat from China? When can we expect to get them by or at what point do we write them off?

plmnwater

kkenfield wrote:Okay, I take back what I said about the kitties, thank you for the update. But still, do we know why is it taking so long? Are they making these things from scratch? Importing them on a slow boat from China? When can we expect to get them by or at what point do we write them off?

It seems to me to be a case of a vendor who is inexperienced with the kind of high volume sales that woot can bring. From what I understand they made some mistakes in the warehouse and it's taking some time to sort it out. Items are shipping each day, but so far not yours, or the other one I'm waiting on. Should be soon.

ThunderThighs

Staff

plmnwater wrote:It seems to me to be a case of a vendor who is inexperienced with the kind of high volume sales that woot can bring. From what I understand they made some mistakes in the warehouse and it's taking some time to sort it out. Items are shipping each day, but so far not yours, or the other one I'm waiting on. Should be soon.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

maxikyd

quality posts: 4 Private Messages maxikyd
ThunderThighs wrote:That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

I don't mind waiting for the cat condo--but the pooper-scooper is fairly vital. The nasty old plastic one bent in the middle and now it's tricky to clean the box. Glad to have some kind of update, so thanks for that.

BJ022

My question to Woot. If there is no movement by the end of this week, when is losses cut and refunds issued, what line does Woot draw? That will be 4 weeks for my order. Just wondering.

kmashaney

I don't want a refund. I will wait forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

ThunderThighs

Staff

kmashaney wrote:I don't want a refund. I will wait forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Egads. Don't say that. You might jinx things!

jaspence9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaspence9

Well this is awkward... I ordered this anticipating it would be here BEFORE I moved into my new house... Well, I move this Saturday. Still got my fingers crossed tho. Maybe my old apartment will hold it for me... Oh yeah, and they can't change the shipping address because it's already "shipped" (tho, it really hasn't).

kmashaney

ThunderThighs wrote:Egads. Don't say that. You might jinx things!

I take it back!!!!!

Did the vendor have a new time-frame last time you talked to them? At first they said everything would be shipped by like last Monday or Tuesday..

editorkid

The three scratching boards seem to be on the truck for delivery (I won't know if it's all three or some other combination until I open it up), so my long national nightmare may soon be drawing to a close. Good luck to all the others. Those of you who are getting many many boxes, keep in mind that with a box cutter, you can make your own corrugated scratching boards!

butchworley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages butchworley
ThunderThighs wrote:Egads. Don't say that. You might jinx things!

Any Updates on progress? I hope they aren't going in alphabetic order. I got screwed by my W last name enough in school. I am still showing same status of transmitted shipping info to Fed Ex. Thanks for your help.