quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL 2017
  • 33.7% - woo 191
  • 18.7% - yay 106
  • 35.3% - it really can't get here fast enough 200
  • 12.3% - AW MAN ALREADY THIS WAS THE BEST YEAR EVER 70
567 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I wish that just by changing the year would make next year better but that it is what I thought last year, how did that work out? The only thing that was better is my Crimson Tide and the stock market up a bit and made some money back I lost, but that's it. The fear of the unknown is greater than the anticipation of a better year. I am usually upbeat but...........

myimzadi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages myimzadi

I know that 2016 may have been a difficult year for a lot of people and I guess it's something to look forward to a new year a new start but that's not really true. There's really no difference between the last day of the old year in the first day of the new year except they had to get a new calendar. People who can't wait for the next week or the next month or the next year - - - it just makes me think that perhaps they haven't lost a loved one or at least not recently. Believe me you wouldn't be wishing the time away if you knew how quickly it went.

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

2016 is/was such a weird year!
Remember Chinese proverb:
"May you live in interesting times."
How true.

Ah, the hell with it.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

I really look forward to the looting that will follow nuclear war! The fun!!

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

jerknugget

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jerknugget

the end of this year was...not good. like, really, terribly, not good. however, i'm not in any hurry for 2017 to get here. i'm all about staying at home under a blanket enjoying xmas and holiday decorations and movies right now. that can go on indefinitely for awhile as far as i'm concerned

snarkyman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages snarkyman
ardubu wrote:2016 is/was such a weird year!
Remember Chinese proverb:
"May you live in interesting times."
How true.

That's not a proverb; it's a curse.