WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Were the police right to breakup the Beatles concert on the roof of Apple Records?
  • 31.9% - Yes, no one is above the law, not even a Beatle. 132
  • 30% - No, they had the freedom of speech even when speech was a rock song. 124
  • 21.3% - Yes, but they still should have let them finish the concert. 88
  • 16.9% - No, that was playing right into their hands. 70
414 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

Well, it was their (the Beatles') building!

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

fizapper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fizapper
PocketBrain wrote:Well, it was their (the Beatles') building!

who ever said the police broke it up? and was it a concert or a recording session?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain
fizapper wrote:who ever said the police broke it up? and was it a concert or a recording session?

Well, it was a live, public performance that was recorded. I don't imagine there were any good seats to speak of, though.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

videoworks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages videoworks

Why would Sting and his crew be angry with the Beatles? They were just kids when the Beatles did the roof thing. You would think The Police would respect a rock publicity stunt!