WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Would you rather be too hot, or too cold?
  • 40.2% - Too hot! 396
  • 59.8% - Too cold! 588
984 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

dwallander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwallander

One can only take off so many clothes ... you can always ADD layers.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

I'm too hot too often.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

SILVERLS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SILVERLS

I agree with dwallander! +1

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Hot, I can go in a air conditioned space or go swimming. I do not want to put more clothes on. I like it in the nineties in the summer, even with our humidity, hot over cold any day!

cm20158

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cm20158

Well it's too damn cold today where I am.

blinman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinman

I'd rather be too hot...being too cold is like being in pain!

myimzadi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages myimzadi
dwallander wrote:One can only take off so many clothes ... you can always ADD layers.

You got that right!
And there's always things like warm baths and hot water bottles,
Or excercise...

Not much you can do when it's too hot and humid except melt into a sad sticky puddle.

dwergmal92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwergmal92

I'm from the desert. I can't take humidity OR ovens that suck the moisture from your lungs. N-E-K-K-I-D isn't legal most places and you'd STILL have to deal with the sweaty, floppy, sticky bits.

CyborgBill

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CyborgBill

As Dwallader said. Unfortunately, the law only allows for so much skin to be exposed before it becomes criminal. Besides, I have always been hot natured. I am comfortable at lower temperatures to a point.

A wise man once observed that the biggest difference between nudists and textiles (people who insist upon wearing clothes) is that nudists don't get upset when someone wears clothes. Nudists are just people who don't mind airing out their differences.

special72

quality posts: 13 Private Messages special72
blinman wrote:I'd rather be too hot...being too cold is like being in pain!

+1