quality posts: 31
- A crisp, cool hand-feel.
- It’s the same weave as luxury hotel linens or your Grandma’s comfy sheets!
- Great durability while maintaining softness.
- Breathability; it provides a ‘cool’ sleep on warm nights and ‘warm’ sleep on cool nights.
- Will stand up to years of use.
- Easy to care for.
- More prone to wrinkles.
- Doesn’t have a sheen, or shiny appearance.
- Slick, smooth hand feel.
- An initial, nice sheen to the fabric. (This sheen loses its luster with washing/use.)
- Can have a shiny appearance.
- Slightly more wrinkle-resistant.
- Less durable.
- More susceptible to pilling.
- Does not breathe well.
- Shiny appearance & sheen fades with use.
900+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't