Order Pace (rank):
Top 28% of Home Woots
Top 41% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 11% of Home Woots
Top 20% of all Woots

stochek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stochek

Come on! Someone please anyone who has purchased this please let me know what you think of it! I would love to try this product out. I wish there was a way of getting an extended warranty💆🏻‍♂️ when you buy something from Woot!!
🙋🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🙍🏻‍♂️

stochek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stochek

Is there anyway of getting an extended warranty on this?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 976 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stochek wrote:Is there anyway of getting an extended warranty on this?

We've added the SquareTrade warranty link to the features.

*** Play TT's Clue EVERY THURSDAY at 9pm CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

djdoughy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages djdoughy

Why does this look like a super nintendo?

Sportzcoop

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Sportzcoop
ThunderThighs wrote:We've added the SquareTrade warranty link to the features.

Not showing up on mobile. You should also lower the price. :-)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 976 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sportzcoop wrote:Not showing up on mobile. You should also lower the price. :-)

Yeah, SqTr uses flash which doesn't show up on some mobile devices. Sorry.

*** Play TT's Clue EVERY THURSDAY at 9pm CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

beguna

quality posts: 2 Private Messages beguna

We have the original version of this model but with the improved filter. If you get a good one it works great. But at this price, I would spend more and get a new one instead. The brushes had a problem on the original if you did not keep the metal bearing clean. This has been retrofitted with a plastic bearing to eliminate the issue but it leaves a gap of no brushes that you can see in the underside photo. Also the latest batteries seem to hold a lot more juice than the originals which you may be getting with this one. Generally speaking, if you have lots of area rugs, the ability of the Neato to handle them depends on the brush protector and bottom squeegee. Apparently their tolerances vary on those and when I complained about performance they sent me a new bottom plate which fixed the problem. But with a refurbished unit you may not get such good customer service.