Top 7% of Home Woots
Top 10% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 2% of Home Woots
Top 4% of all Woots

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3917 Private Messages lichme

Great reviews from Amazon and only about 2/3 the price .

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

using_the_whole_fist

quality posts: 12 Private Messages using_the_whole_fist

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

using_the_whole_fist wrote:according to the internet, descaling solutions do an excellent job of cleaning certain types of glassware too.

Alrighty then. Thank you for that.

On vacation until 6/3. I will not answer private messages.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Woody1

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Woody1
lichme wrote:Great reviews from Amazon and only about 2/3 the price .

Sure if 1/2 of the reviews weren't fake! Fakespot Analysis

900+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't

spres

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spres
lichme wrote:Great reviews from Amazon and only about 2/3 the price .

Amazon price for 4 pack is $29.99

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 42 Private Messages digitaljanitor
using_the_whole_fist wrote:according to the internet, descaling solutions do an excellent job of cleaning certain types of glassware too.

and it it on THE INTERNET, then it must be true, right?

Cat puns freak meowt - Seriously - I'm not kitten!

Woody1

Set of 2, 14oz bottles of approved Keurig solution with an "A" Company / "A" review rating for $23.99 and free shipping with Prime.

So 28oz vs. 32oz for same net price.

Or orderThis Keurig on Subscribe and Save, 14oz each, order 2, free shipping for $18.34, and then cancel subscription.

So 28oz vs. 32oz for $6 less.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 135 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Interesting that my pump machine maker says NOT to use vinegar, as it affects the seals. I wonder why they seem to be the only one?

sillycatvalley.com &
ACPress.com - creative stuff, y'know!

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 135 Private Messages radi0j0hn
Woody1 wrote:Sure if 1/2 of the reviews weren't fake! Fakespot Analysis

It seems like Fakespot dislikes short reviews. What can one say about stuff you pour in a coffee makers and then dump out?

"I love the smell of acedic acid in the morning. It recalls happy memories of the annual vinegar festival in Tibet, where my family were humble dwellers, hoping for enlightenment. The tintinabulation of the trickle as is pours from the bottle is exquisite. Oh yes, it cleans out build-up."

sillycatvalley.com &
ACPress.com - creative stuff, y'know!

rpstrong

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rpstrong
Woody1 wrote:
So 28oz vs. 32oz for $6 less.

Or just buy the citric acid powder ($7/lb, Prime) and mix your own.

[This offering is for people who shop for "Gourmet Cutting Board Dressing" instead of "mineral oil".]

scarp54

quality posts: 4 Private Messages scarp54

If this is the same solution as is sold by Keurig - run away - run far far away. I used Keurig's cleaner and followed directions and Oh! Mr. Goodbar! -- what a disaster. I guess it cleaned the machine's innards but it took me 500 - yes 500 ounces - or about 4 gallons of water to clean that crap out of my Keurig. It was a foaming, frothing, smelly, mess. I stood there for HOURS putting water through the machine. After about 400 oz I gave up and thought about throwing the entire thing in the trash. Went back the next day and after about another 100 oz I finally got a clear and non-smelly cup of hot water.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

digitaljanitor wrote:and it it on THE INTERNET, then it must be true, right?

Thanks again!!!!

On vacation until 6/3. I will not answer private messages.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Woody1

radi0j0hn wrote:It seems like Fakespot dislikes short reviews. What can one say about stuff you pour in a coffee makers and then dump out?

Has nothing to do with short reviews at all, unless you don't know the difference between "Quality is low" and "Quantity"?.

What criteria are used by Fakespot when analyzing reviews?

Fakespot utilizes numerous technologies to validate the authenticity of reviews.

The primary criteria is the language utilized by the reviewer, the profile of the reviewer, correlation with other reviewers data and machine learning algorithm that focuses on improving itself by detecting fraudulent reviews.

The technologies include: profile clusters, sentiment analysis, cluster correlation and artificial intelligence intertwined with these functionalities.

suprchunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suprchunk
rpstrong wrote:Or just buy the citric acid powder ($7/lb, Prime) and mix your own.

[This offering is for people who shop for "Gourmet Cutting Board Dressing" instead of "mineral oil".]

This is correct. Most descalers are just citric acid with a heft markup.