WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you wear shoes inside the house?
  • 29.1% - Yes! 250
  • 38.1% - No. 327
  • 32.8% - It depends. 282
859 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

Take off your shoes; you'll ruin my 40-year-old shag carpet.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Nope, the first thing I remove as I enter the house. I only wear shoes when necessary, like to work or the store. I NEVER wear them in the house.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netprophet1976

Yes. Two cats, so whole house is hardwood or tile, and you really don't want to find a fresh hairball with your sock.

runner188

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runner188

Your lucky if you can get me to wear shoes outside. I do everything I can barefoot. I'm the guy those "no shirt, no shoes, no service" signs were written for.

mbspell

quality posts: 37 Private Messages mbspell

I have plantar fascitis, so shoes or slippers 99.9% of the time.

Benblaze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Benblaze

I wouldn't step foot in a house that shoes have to be removed.. Give me a break.. I wear shoes, slippers boots and whatever else I so desire.. And so can anyone else in my home.. I shudder to think I'm some people's rotten feet being exposed to my floors, and their foul foot oder to my nose..

tammyjk1021

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tammyjk1021

New carpet and my family lays in the floor to watch tv. Shoes come off at the door.

mtbr101

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtbr101

All hardwood floors and definitely no shoes. Couldn't care less about the flooring actually, I just hate shoes. Flip-flops or barefoot as much as I possibly can. I had plantar fasciitis as well, but lo and behold it was do to working while standing in shoes 10 hours a day!