WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Would you rather have a pool or a horse?
  • 66.9% - Pool! 482
  • 13.5% - Horse! 97
  • 19.7% - No thank you! 142
721 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

torturegarden

quality posts: 4 Private Messages torturegarden

This is tough. Pools are a lot of fun, but also expensive to maintain and a lot of work. Horses can be fun but also require a lot of work and land. Horses are delicious and pools are not. I'm leaning towards horse.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I have a pool, so I'll take a horse. I have always loved horses. I cannot wait to get in the pool, the water is almost warm enough. It is surprising how easy it is to maintain a pool, mine is saltwater.

lordbowen

quality posts: 821 Private Messages lordbowen

Horse pool!

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal
lordbowen wrote:Horse pool!

The best of both worlds! LOL!

luchmine1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luchmine1

If it's free and I get to pick the one I want, I'll take a horse but a pool is a close second. I can make a lot more money off of the horse

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

Oh, I don't know. If the pool gets too expensive, you can fill it in and plant a garden. If the horse gets too expensive, you can serve some of those pool veggies on the side of a really big barbecue.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

tmfrizzell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmfrizzell

This is the exact choice that my parents gave my brother and I when I was 8 or so. We chose horse, but I always wondered what might have been.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 994 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tmfrizzell wrote:This is the exact choice that my parents gave my brother and I when I was 8 or so. We chose horse, but I always wondered what might have been.

*** Play TT's Clue - Thursdays at 9PM CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items