Order Pace (rank):
Top 8% of Home Woots
Top 11% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 2% of Home Woots
Top 5% of all Woots

therealjrn

quality posts: 79 Private Messages therealjrn

You can dry yourself off with denim or lettuce or silk or kittens...

Kittens? WOW!

Woot? Sell me some kittens right meow!

9/9/15

karengerlach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karengerlach
therealjrn wrote:You can dry yourself off with denim or lettuce or silk or kittens...

Kittens? WOW!

I wont SELL u some kittens BUT i have four u can HAVE for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

karengerlach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karengerlach

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW GOOD THESE TOWELS ARE?

claudejackson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages claudejackson

Does anyone know where these are made and the thread count? Do they shrink or is it combed cotton?

Thanks, Needs Towels in Florida :-)

envsci

quality posts: 0 Private Messages envsci
karengerlach wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW GOOD THESE TOWELS ARE?

I bought a set of these towels and washed them before use. They left so much fuzz I ran them through the washer and dryer two more times hoping that would eliminate the fuzz. It did not so I abandoned them and bought another set from another name brand merchant. Hope you have better luck.

killianp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killianp
karengerlach wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW GOOD THESE TOWELS ARE?

These have been on Woot at least 3 times now. I bought a set over the winter. Towels are very thin and lightweight. I would not recommend them

zokwobblefotz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zokwobblefotz

I bought these last time they were up without checking around first. After a little research it seems it wasn't as much of a deal as it seemed. However I was pleasantly surprised by their quality.

They have a lot of de-fuzzing to go through and after multiple washes they still shed a fair amount but I expect that to work itself out.

Probably the largest complaint I have about them is that we bought the ivory colored set and after just a few washes they seem practically white now. Not sure if the other colors hold better but ivory certainly does not seem to.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

woncoolone

quality posts: 4144 Private Messages woncoolone
claudejackson wrote:Does anyone know where these are made and the thread count? Do they shrink or is it combed cotton?

Previous Sale Comments
These are imported from India.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

claudejackson wrote:Does anyone know where these are made and the thread count? Do they shrink or is it combed cotton?

Towels are measured by GSM, not threadcount. These are 500GSM.

300-400 GSM - Light Weight: A thinner, lighter towel that dries quickly. Excellent for travel such as to the gym or beach.

400-600 GSM - Medium Weight: A good weight for bath towels. It is thicker and more absorbent than its lighter counterparts.

600-900 GSM - Luxury Weight: These are the premium towel with a heavier feel. It is more absorbent but also takes longer to dry.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Djhuckaby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Djhuckaby

paper thin towels definitely, i cant imagine these towels costing more than what your selling them for.

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

therealjrn wrote:You can dry yourself off with denim or lettuce or silk or kittens...

Kittens? WOW!

Buy a dozen cat shirts from shirt.woot, get a cat for free!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

flicka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flicka

Trash. Seriously.....my high school gym had better towels. I knew I was taking my chances for $50 bucks, but these were so thin and crummy I put them in the goodwill box without using them. Shame on Woot for selling this.