Top 3% of Home Woots
Top 7% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Gotham Steel 12pc Non-Stick Cookware Set
Price: $79.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Jun 20 to Wednesday, Jun 21) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/8/2017 - $79.99
12/5/2016 - $84.99 - Click To See Discussion (6 comments)

yankeekiwi

quality posts: 6 Private Messages yankeekiwi

I was given just the fry pan for Christmas. Worked exactly as advertised for the first couple of months and then stuff started to stick. I had followed the care instructions to the letter. The issue got worse and worse until in the end I gave up and tossed it. The other issue I had was the metal was very light. The bottom 'cupped' after heating which meant the center of the pan was not touching the element, (I have a smooth top glass range). I so wanted this to work but it turned out to be a disappointment.

halgorithm

quality posts: 4 Private Messages halgorithm
yankeekiwi wrote:I was given just the fry pan for Christmas. Worked exactly as advertised for the first couple of months and then stuff started to stick. I had followed the care instructions to the letter. The issue got worse and worse until in the end I gave up and tossed it. The other issue I had was the metal is very light. The bottom 'cupped' after heating which meant the center of the pan was not touching the element, (I have a smooth top glass range). I so wanted this to work but it turned out to be a disappointment.

Same experience, but someone in my household left the burner on a few times and that sure didn't help the nonstick. I've since moved back to cast iron. At least there was no teflon flakes in my food bits.

colorwcrayons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colorwcrayons

Don't waste your money. This product is Aweful. Its nonstick for 2 to 3 uses and after that it's the worst pan. No amount of oil or spray will keep things from sticking and I mean soak all day sticking.

tlmcs05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlmcs05

Same experience here too..
Was very happy with these for the 1st few weeks. Starts sticking worse than anything else I own. That's using olive oil and never overheating it. High dollar cat food bowls now...

I would not buy these at .01 on the dollar