Hurry only 1 left!
Limit 4 per customer
- A study in style and form, the Ohmi rug lays the artful groundwork to build your own beautiful living space
- omposed of graceful motifs and rich hues that dance the line between modern and transitional, this rug shares a timeless appeal
- The casual elegance of 80-line Tibetan hand-knotted wool construction lends a depth of color and a plush quality that can be felt with every step taken
- Carving and art silk accents add an additional level of visual interest
- Made in India
Special Information: A physical street address and phone number is required for delivery. Due to the size of this item, USPS will not be able to deliver these to PO BOX or MILITARY addresses.
Warranty: 1 Year Jaipur
|Material:||Handspun Wool and Art Silk|
(1) Your wool + silk and/or bamboo silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly.
(2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/bamboo silk rug with water – this will damage the silk fibers.
and potentially your floors .
(3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage.
(4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water.
(5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers.
(6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers.
In the Box:
- (1) Ohmi Hand Knotted Rug (choose size)